Chapter 42: Not Again Anne

I went to go to my room but Ven was leaning against the wall by my door with his back to me.

He's been a bit weird lately, watching me and following me.

Fuck.

This guys crazy!

Turning, I hurried to Michaels dorm pushing the door open and going inside shutting and locking it behind me.

Letting out a sigh I turned and eyed a tall man, his eyes a nice hazel and large. Dark brown hair peppered lightly with grey hairs. "Kilana..." He said softly.

I smiled up at him and caught eyes with Levi "Sorry to barge, Vens obsession is getting creepy." I said before moving my focus to Killian "You must be Killian, Uncle Killian." I said watching his eyes grow.

He stared at me wiping a few tears "Sorry I need a minute..." he said softly.

The sound of the shower turning off came and I eyed it, my heart doing a few jumps.

I moved my focus to Killian who eyed the door.

A few minutes later Michael walked out wearing a pair of jeans low at his waist. Oh god, the damn V lines....

Stop drooling Anne.

Killian eyed Michael "Michael Nysrough." He said calmly.

Michael held out his hand after pulling a T-shirt on, "Killian Rosewood. Nice to meet you sir." He said smiling politely.

His eyes moved to me and hung for a while before he stared at Killian. Uncle Killian stared at Michaels hand before he turned and sighed "I need sleep. I'll see you tomorrow." He said walking out and giving me a last stare.

Michael stood with his hand out probably feeling like an idiot.

Levi followed his dad and shut the door.

I slipped my hand into Michaels shaking it "Nice to meet you. I'm Anne. Most people call me Ace though...well actually only one person does but I'm thinking it'd be a great nickname." I said watching him smile down at me.

Michael eyed my lips furrowing his brow "Tell me more about this one person." He said.

I shrugged "He's sort of crazy. Has this friendship with some weird girl he eventually wants to kill." I said smirking.

He laughed lightly and then stared down at my lips, "Is Svenson the one?" He joked.

Rolling my eyes, I shook my head "He's the creepy one, that's a definite." I joked.

His hand fell back to his side and he cocked an eyebrow as we stood in silence for a bit "You aren't going to tell me about the wild trip, Eric or my dad?" He asked.

I shook my head smiling, "I learned my lesson after last time you told people about my wild side." I smirked.

Michael eyed the necklace "Looks good on you." He smiled.

Running my hand over it, I stared down at it "I think it does too." I tucked my hair behind my ear.

We stood there in silence for a while, his mind rolling with thoughts so clear in his eyes.

"It's late, you want me to walk you back to your dorm?" He asked looking to the door.

I shook my head and went to the door, "I'm good, I think I can make it." I pulled it open and went to walk out with Michael following behind me.

"Anne!" Ven called out and to avoid any confrontation or having to turn him down, I fucked up. Turning around quickly, I pulled Michaels face toward mine, my heart hitched in its place as my hands and body did the moving.

I'm not sure if I did it to avoid him or because I just really wanted to.

Pressing my lips to Michaels, I felt him inhale deeply, his shock clear almost angry. Running a hand behind his head I pulled him in deeper, he pulled back lightly staring me over with mixed emotions sketched on his face. Turning my head, I looked to see Ven walking down the steps. Well that went....

Michael looked to the stairs, stepped back and said a simple "Really?" before shutting the door and locking it.

Shit....

I think I just fucked up.

Why the hell did I kiss him?! Why now?

What do I do?

If anything kissing Michael was supposed to be magical, it was supposed to be the greatest moment known to man.

I hope the spell wore off, I'm sure it did.

Michaels POV

I shut the door behind me, locking it and feeling my chest ache. It definitely threw me off, all of it which only makes this pain in my chest hurt more.

What the fuck is this feeling?

Placing a hand to my chest, I rubbed it eyeing the door and letting out a heavy sigh of breath. That wasn't ever supposed to happen, she was never supposed to kiss me.

Let alone for show.

Did she really just kiss me to make that fucking guy jealous? Why would she do that? She's not mine, and I'm not hers yet the thought of her using me for some other guy made me sick.

Running a hand through my hair, I slammed my fist into the wall.

Get your shit together Michael! This is what happens when you let her in your head. Get her out. She's the enemy.

She's the enemy.

The fucking enemy.

Our weakness.

Not anymore Anne, not again.