Chapter 27: Introductions

It was lunch but I headed off to my dorm showering and changing before going to the dining hall.

I headed into the dining hall watching as Roxanne shoved Evangeline spouting something.

Walking over to the group, I looked to Roxy "What's your issue?" I asked watching her before she spit in my face.

Shutting my eyes, I took a deep breath and wiped it off slapping it across her face.

She gasped and I shoved her, Eva sniffled and I noticed she was crying deeply, "He didn't die because of me...He didn't die because of me right Anne?" She asked helplessly.

I felt my eyes widen and I looked down at Roxanne "Are you just a natural born bitch, I know your moms a pretty great woman." I said watching her scowl at me. Roxanne was Mrs Myers daughter, total sweetheart who happened to give birth to a devil child.

She went for my face but Lily cut in grabbing Roxanne by her hair and pulling her over the table.

I felt surprised at her insane aggression, that was until she said "You don't talk to my friends like that you bitch!" Yup, that's just protective Lily.

Vlad came over and went to shove Lily off, making me guess they're something now. The two deserve each other.

As his hands touched Lily, my protective instincts went on, and I went for him.

I grabbed his hair and yanked it, giving him a kick, but not before he pulled me down with him and went to punch me...yes, he went to punch a girl.

That didn't happen though, Koda had him up against a wall real quick slamming his fist into his face.

Sabrina cut in to attack Lily who went back to attacking Roxanne.

And Roxanne reached over and began pulling Eva's hair.

Within six minutes, most of the cafeteria was fighting someone.

In fact they all just seemed to fight each other because they wanted to. They didn't really have a meaning to.

Slamming my fist into some random guys face, I was picked up off him and I turned to fight the person who grabbed me but stopped when he cocked an eyebrow at me.

Shit.

"Abe..." I said softly.

He sighed looking around "Everyone, sit the fuck down!" He shouted watching people quickly scatter off each other and go to their tables.

His eyes scanned the room, the broken chairs, messy tables and floors, even the windows had food over them. It was a disaster.

I watched Michael leaning into the door sill smirking at me before turning and walking away from the dining hall. Bastard!

Abe ran a hand over his mouth letting me go and gesturing for me to go to what I'm guessing is Jolene's office. "Lily, Roxanne, Vlad and Koda. Go." He gestured for them to follow.

"Everyone else. You'll be stuck here cleaning until this place is completely spotless. Congrats, there goes the rest of your day." He said gesturing for people to start cleaning.

He walked past me and I followed him with the others behind me.

Koda rubbed the blood off his face looking to me "You alright?" He asked looking me over.

I nodded "How about you?" I asked taking his hand into mine and eyeing his bloody knuckles, he slid his fingers between mine and smiled down at me "I'll be good."

God damn...

Last I left him, he had feelings. Guess those didn't leave.

Abe headed inside shutting the door behind him and talking to Jolene, he came out a few minutes later "Vladimir." He said gesturing for him to go in.