Chapter 20: Routine

Dropping to the floor, I did a single push up, kicking my legs under me and jumping up, squating and then dropping to a push up. I repeated it about twenty times before my shower. It was my routine, I'd work out for thirty minutes a day to keep in shape, especially after I started losing weight from not being able to keep food down.

We each had our own routines though and I'd grown to memorize them after six days of being in here.

Breakfast came at seven sharp, then we had lunch at twelve and dinner at eight. All of my food lately is just blood, I haven't been able to keep anything down besides the deer blood.

I did my work out, followed by an after workout stretch before placing my hands through the small opening of the cell. The guard, Marshal, took my hands cuffing them and then moving to my legs which needed short chains.

After the third day, I almost tried to kill every guard. Now I'm a lot more subtle, at least I believe I am.

Michael hadn't talked to me for the last five days, he just sits on his bed reading or sleeping.

Cowboy likes to jack off to Millie doing yoga and she honestly doesn't give a rats ass.

I try to avoid any 'sexy' moves, the thought of him jacking off to me disgusts me.

"Let's go kid." Marshall said opening the door and walking me to the showers, I hated showering because I have to have the chains on and I have to shower naked in front of four men.

Marshall's seen me naked more times than any man I know. Including Lincoln.

One of the guards leaned into the short wall of the shower, it was almost like those locker ones that everyone hated. "We got you those wax strips." Lenny, the other guard said as he held out the box smiling to me.

I sighed in relief, "That's the best news I have heard all week." I took the box and stripped down. It took me ten minutes to wax my entire body, but since I'd been waxing since fourteen there wasn't that much to wax anyways.

I don't know why any girl shaves, waxing is the answer.

"Fuck!" Marshal muttered as I tore the last strip off placing it in the trash.

I smirked at him "It's not that bad, you get used to it." I laughed and flipped on the shower, getting in and scrubbing my body off. I washed my hair and stared down at its need of a trim. I'm not allowed near sharp objects.

Turning the shower off, I dried with my chains, and rang my hair out before shaking it dry in the towel.

"You guys have girlfriends?" I asked as I twirled my hair into a bun on my head.

Taking the lotion on the small counter, I did my body watching them stare ahead like they couldn't see me "Married with two kids." Marshal said happily.

I smiled up at him wrapping the towel around my chest. "Awe, how old?" I asked while grabbing my clothes and pulling them on.

"One and three." He seemed so happy, so proud. Good father, I'm glad I didn't kill him.

Looking to Lenny, I cocked an eyebrow "Any children? Wife?" I questioned as I tossed the towel in the hamper and slipped on my slippers .

He blushed "Just a husband." Oh. Okay, well of course that's always an option.

I smiled "You two want kids any time soon?" I said as I brushed my teeth and flossed.

"Just two. But not for a few more years." He laughed.

I nodded "Always go with when you're both ready." I said eyeing myself in the mirror.

"Hand me a wax strip before I scream bloody murder on these brows." I said cringing.