Chapter 13

"What happened to her?" Lady Tsunade asked, "She was struck by Naruto's jutsu called the Rasen-Shuriken," Daichi said. She gasped then we heard the doorknob, "Granny Tsunade we've come back from our mission!" It was Naruto's voice, "We must hurry," Lady Tsunade said. She did a jutsu and we heard the door open and for a brief second Naruto's eyes widened but then we were in a cave, "Lay her down," I hear Lady Tsunade's voice. Itachi's grip on me tightened and I groaned in pain. Itachi noticed this and loosened his grip and set me down.

Tsunade hovered her hands over my body and her face changed in different emotions. "Do you want the good news first or the bad news?" She asked, "Good news," they both said. "Well, she's going to be ok the bad news is that she won't be able to use her chakra for eight months and during this time she will be very weak, someone will have to watch over her," She said looking down at me. I turned my head to face the boys and their eyes were wide. "I suggest you call off your mission, come back to the village Kazumi," She pleaded.

I shook my head in denial. "N-no, I c-can't," I said, "I respect your decision," She said and began to heal me. It took an hour or two but she finished. "You're very lucky Kazumi a second later through that jutsu and I wouldn't have been able to save you," Tsunade explained. I weakly smiled and she finished up. I tried to sit up but I couldn't so Itachi helped me stand up. "Seems I'm going to have to explain to the village about my disappearance," She said with a sigh. "Thank you Lady Tsunade for everything," My brother said. "Your welcome," She responded and teleported away. I began to move my leg but I ended up falling over.

Itachi caught my broken body. That's when the tears began to fall. "Hey what's wrong?" Daichi asked. "I'm going to be a useless, annoying object for eight months straight," I said, Daichi and Itachi hugged me. "That's not true Kazumi, yes you'll be weak and won't be able to use your chakra but that doesn't have to stop you from living your life," Daichi said trying to comfort me. I lifted my head up and looked into his diamond blue eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck giving him a hug, "Thank you," I said with a smile and closed eyes. He released the hug and smiled. "We should probably head back to Orochimaru's hideout," Daichi said.

I nodded my head and faced Itachi, I wrapped my arms around him and smiled, "I'll be back sooner then you know," I said releasing the hug, I kissed his cheek and I saw a very faint tint of pink on his cheeks causing me to chuckle but I immediately regretted it and wrapped my arms around my stomach. "You ok?" Itachi asked, I nodded my head and grabbed Daichi's hand. "You ready?" Daichi asked, I nodded my head, "goodbye Itachi see you later," I said and we teleported inside the hideout.

"What are we going to do about Sasuke?" Daichi asked, "I'm going to have to make something up," I responded, he nodded his head and carried me to my room. "I'll go get Sasuke," he said and left the room with the door opened. I was sitting on my bed thinking of how these months would come to pass. I heard a knock on the door and looked up hoping to see Daichi or Sasuke but it was Kabuto. "Hello miss Araki," he said in an odd tone, "What is it Kabuto?" I said annoyed.

"I need you to come with me," he said, I tensed a huge amount and shook my head in denial, "Come, miss Araki," he said with a hint of anger in his voice. "No," I said as calmly as possible. He began to walk closer towards me and was about to grab my arm but I did hand signs but immediately yelled out in pain as I wrapped my arms around my rib cage. I looked up and saw Kabuto smirking. "You're weak good this should make things much easier," he said pushing his glasses up. I gasped as he grabbed my arm and threw me across the room crashing into a wall.