Chapter 6

I heard a woman's voice and I shuddered at it. Then she came out of hiding and she complained. Then she wanted to kiss him I almost laughed at it. He secretly made a clone and we went somewhere else. "Naruto this is going to be the funniest fight ever," I said holding in my laugh, he growled, "Sorry Naruto," I said he then set me down, "Naruto be careful she doesn't just want to plain old kiss you, she wants to steal your chakra so stay on your toes," I said, he nodded his head and I stood up, "I'm going with you," I said.

"No way you're staying here where I know you'll be safe," he said, "Naruto this is no time to argue so just live with it," I said he nodded his head in defeat.  I was able to heal my side but the pain stayed for some reason. I watched as the fight continued, I jumped up next to Naruto as the water began to flood the caves. she sent electricity through the water so I did hand signs, "Light style, crimson blood force field jutsu!" I yelled and I surrounded us with the shield as we floated down the water.

The water subsided and I stood up and saw Naruto was knocked out, "Naruto wake up." I said shaking him. He woke up and I smiled. "The one and only light style user I can't believe she's standing in my presence I'd love to have your chakra and be the barrier of six chakra natures," she said licking her lips. I heard Naruto growl.

He then went after her again, the fight continued on and I began to get a little bit worried. She then used a jutsu on him because he cut her hair and now he's in trouble. When I thought she got to close I jumped down from the cliff and ran at her "The hell you don't!" I yelled and smashed my fist into her face sending her flying into the wall making the wall crack. I then faced Naruto and did hand signs "Light style, jutsu release," I completely surprised her and I smirked. I grabbed Naruto's hand and jumped away from her.

"That was close, I really owe you, one Ka-" I covered his mouth with my hand. "Watch your tongue Naruto," I said I really just ignored the rest of the situation as something continued to bother me but I didn't know what. We went back to the fire temple and I sat on my bed thinking. We're leaving tomorrow and I have a bad feeling about that. I then heard my door open I looked up to see Sora. I waved my hand and he sat down next to me. "Is something wrong?" I asked confused.

Then I looked at his hands and gasped. I grabbed his hand and lifted it up "How?" I asked. He shook his head not bothering to answer and I sighed I continued to look at his hand wondering how its form is different. "Why are you in here?" I asked, he began to blush madly and I gave him the most confused look I could muster up. "I umm," He looked down and continued to blush. I was starting to get just a little irritated, when I was still sitting there I decided to stand up but he grabbed hold of my hand.  "Wait don't go," he said.

My eyes widened, "I...I really l-like you," he confessed. I gasped at those words then sighed, "I'm sorry I really am but we can't happen," I said looking down, his grip on my wrist tightened. "I need you, without you I'll go crazy I'm so in love with you it's almost unbearable," he said begging, I looked into his golden eyes then closed my Emerald green ones, "I'm sorry Sora but no," I repeated, he looked like he was almost going to cry. I guess he really is desperate. I got down on my knee's and wrapped my arms around him and closed my eyes.

"It's ok to be frightened or in love, it's ok to have feelings, no matter what you are it's ok to be who you really are no matter if you have a monster in you or not, it's ok...to be you," I said, I heard him cry into my shoulder as he wrapped his arms around me. I put my hand on top of his head and ran my hand through his hair. "I promise you everything is going to be ok...I promise," my grip on him tightened as I remembered when I saw Gaara's dead body.