I was putting all Riley's clothes away while her and Michael played princess tea party.

"So we can have sleep overs every night now?" She looks at me and I nod with a laugh. "You my mommy? And Mikey is my daddy?"

"That's right princess, you can keep calling us Mikey and Ry though. You don't have to call us mommy and daddy until you want to."

"What is a mommy and daddy?" Her little head turns to the side and she puts her tea cup down.

"A mommy and daddy are people who love you and take care of you for forever and ever. They'll never leave you and they'll love you unconditionally." I move one of her small chairs and sit in its place.

"So I don't have to live with Ms.Megan anymore?"

"No sweetie, this is your home now. I know you've spent the night here and had to go back home with Ms. Megan and Mr.David, but now you get to live here. This is your home." Michael explains and she nods happily.

"So if I want to go swim I can?"

"Yes but we have to go shopping to get you some new clothes and shoes. Maybe even some more things for your room."

"Shopping?"

"Yes we can go tomorrow if you'd like." And she claps excitedly.

"Yes please!"

"And you get to meet your grandparents tonight,"

"Who's that?" She scrunches up her face which makes me laugh.

"That's my mommy and daddy."

"So they're my old parents?" She asks causing Michael to tilt his head back and let out a loud laugh.

"No they're your grandparents." I say and she giggles because Michael is still laughing.

❤️💜❤️💜

"You're So beautiful," Faith looks at Riley who gives her a goofy grin.

"Mikey said you're my old people parents." She giggles knowing that it made Michael laugh. They'd been saying it all day and now that she said it his mom he wasn't laughing.

"Whew chile, momma they been saying that all day. I told her that you're her grandma but Michael kept entertaining her." I expose them and she smacks her lips.

"Haaaa, she called you old," Mike comes in walking without his cane making me smile.

"Ooo you look real old! Mikey look at him!" She points Michael scoops her up and places a hand over her mouth.

"Michael you're not too old for a good old fashion butt whooping."

"You get a spanking!" She muffles out making all of us laugh.

"I'm about to give you a tickling." His fingers dance over her ribs making her squirm in his arms with loud laughter.

"I'm sorry!"

"What I didn't hear you?!" Faith and Mike join in making her laughter that much louder. I go in pulling her away from them as she catches her breath a kiss her cheek.

"Now y'all know my baby got asthma," I rub her back to make sure she doesn't have an attack. Her arms wrap around my neck and she lets out a giggle.

"You two look so beautiful! Michael get over there so I can take a picture of y'all!" He walks over to us and takes Riley out of my hands and pulls me closer to him.

"Say Cheese!" She uses the light pink Polaroid camera that Michael got her for Christmas. Once it was developed she goes and writes on it before handing it to us. "I need another for myself but this is for y'all." I read it and smiled gripping the picture.

'Here's the first day of the rest of your parenthood life ❤️'

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Thank you for reading "It all started with a drink" it was a good couple of months and I hope this book continues to grow and get love and hate

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Thank you for reading "It all started with a drink" it was a good couple of months and I hope this book continues to grow and get love and hate. Love because I've spent hours writing this and hate because not everything is perfect and I need to be critiqued sometimes. I couldn't write another sad final chapter because I already did that once so doing it again would be pointless. I hope y'all like this book as much as I liked writing it. ❤️ stay tuned for another book to drop and read the other one I already have out. It's called 'Sugar Cube' and it's slowly being updated but stick around you might like it. Adios my friends, drop your instagram names and I'll follow, also let me know how you'd end it. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️