Chapter 6: Confession

A/N: Just to clear any confusion, class A and B are not seperated like in canon. They are all studying the same curiculum so they are mixed into three forms.

Uraraka and Iida are in the same form but not the same form as Deku and Bakugou, who are together as well.

___________________________

Iida had been noticing a couple of people.

Specifically, the people who were constantly hanging around Katsuki.

Now, just to make things clear, Iida would never, never poke into other people's buisness (unlike someone else he knew) but considering all the drama surrounding Katsuki, his eyes couldn't help but gravitate towards the student.

So he noticed.

How friendly they were with him, despite Katsuki's neglect. How close they were with each other; being handsy and almost romantic with each other. Not that Iida disapproved of it! It was just quite odd to see a gay couple being so open about their orientation in UA, while getting weird stares and everything.

If anything, Iida was rooting for them, to overcome everyone else's rude whispers and gossip. Eventhough, it seemed like it didn't bother them at first, they're bound to get affected by it. Heck, anyone would!

But he digresses.

The most important thing that he noticed though, was their keen interest in Izuku. It seemed almost as if they spent most of their time subtly analysing him from afar.

The redhead would stare, whisper to his, supposed, boyfriend and then the blonde would nod in agreement. Or the blonde would scan Izuku then grin and whisper something to the redhead which would make him laugh.

It had gone like this for quite some time until recently, the redhead would say something and this time the blonde would whip out a notepad! A notepad!
Then he would proceed to scribble something down.

It was almost as if they were more determind now to find out god knows what!

And all the while they were up to their shenanigins, Katsuki stayed painfully oblivious as he munched his lunch. That, or he just isn't bothered to care about what they were up to, which turns out to be the case quite alot.

Anyway, today is a brand new week and it seems like they're going at it again, but Iida doesn't really pay attention since there's something alot more important going on.

"Urarak-san, I think you need to calm down a little." Iida suggested, while patting his friend's back, "Your stressing over this way too much, considering this doesn't even concern you."

"What do you mean, 'calm down'??" Uraraka snapped, ignoring his last comment, "Iida, this has to be perfect, don't you understand!?"

The bluenette sighed, "No, because I don't get why you have to intervene in Midoriya-san's affairs!"

"Ugh! You just don't get it!" She exclaimed, throwing her arms up in defeat, "Whatever, I don't need you to get it, anyways. Just help me think of ideas for the perfect confession."

Unfortunately, the class rep had seen this time and time again, so he knew it was fruitless to refuse. Uraraka's uh 'Fujoshi Feels', as she calls it, getting the best of her and ruining other people's lives.

First it was poor Shinso and Ojiro, then the rest of their classmates, then the teachers, then the (excuse his profanity) freaking janitors and the list goes on.

"...Fine" Iida agrees hesitantly, watching the smile grow on Uraraka's face and secretly enjoying the rewarding feeling of making her happy while wishing to do so for the rest of his life.