Chapter 5: All Figured Out

"Trust me, it'll be fine!" Uraraka urged her hesitant friend to take action in her, rather skeptical, plan.

"Uhh, I don't think this is a good idea..." Izuku attempted to protest, despite knowing it'd be fruitless.

"It'll be fine!" She said, repeating herself, "We practised for this all weekend, do you really want to waste all that training?"

Izuku sighed, "At risk of my dignity? Yes."

"Um, Urarak-san!" Iida interjected, "Maybe we should just let it happen naturally?"

"Absolutely not!"

"But we are intruding on someone's private matters!"

"Well somebody's gotta do it!"

"Exactly, they are doing it! Just leave them be!"

"Will you both stop bickering!?" Izuku whisper-yelled, "I swear you guys are like an old married couple!"

Both students shut up as their cheeks flooded with colour.

Coughing awkwardly, the class rep changed the topic, "A-anyway, back to the topic at hand. Midoriya-kun, are you ok with this?"

"Nope. But I don't have a choice do I?"

"That's the first correct thing you've said all day." The brunette informed, "Aaand, that's the bell! Go flaunt yourself like a majestic gazelle!"

With a final sigh, Izuku reluctantly sauntered his way to his crush's locker. Well, at least he tried to saunter.

Instead, he seemed like a drunk giraffe in high heels.

From behind him, his wingwoman face-palmed so hard, she probably left a permenant mark.

Plastering a "flirtatious" smile on his face, he leaned against Katsuki's locker while waiting for the blonde to finish whatever he was doing.

Note that his smile looked more like he was constipated.

After stuffing his books into his bag, Katsuki slammed his locker door shut only to get extremely startled.

"Holy crap- Deku, are you ok??" He asked out of concern, "Do I need to call the nurse or something?"

"No, silly, I'm fine!" Izuku answered with a forced giggle that made him sound like a deranged Mickey Mouse.

"Uhh, you don't sound fine."

"I just wanted to come and say hi!" The greenette continued the painfully embarassing act by twirling his hair quite aggressively, "So, uh, hi!"

Katsuki blinked. "Uhm, you do realize that we share the next class-"

"How was your day so far?" Izuku interupted, still twirling (more like tugging) his hair.

"Uh, it was stressful I guess. Had a math test."

Izuke then burst out into a fit of uncontrolable laughter, "Ahaha, oh my god you're so funny!"

"I didn't even say anything funny." The blonde stated, "And you look like you're having a fucking seizure."

That coment earned him a "playful" shove on the shoulder that was probably gonna leave a bruise, "Aw, stop it!" Izuku says, still giggling.

"Ouch! What the hell is up with you?" Katsuki asked while rubbing his arm.

"Walk me to class?" Izuku finally said, as he blinked rapidly in an attempt to flutter his eyelashes. He then latched onto the taller teen's arm smiling brightly up at him.