Hello!

For those of you who are new to my stories and are unfamiliar with my oneshots book; Hey! I'm Anisa, the author! Welcome to my first story, It's Easy To Get Lost In Your Eyes or ELE as I like to call it.

Introductions aside, before we get into the good stuff, I would like to set a few straightforward ground rules that won't take long, considering most of you are up at 3 am rn:

1) I don't like the whole "seprate part dedicated to just the author's note" pages, so anything I want to inform you of, whether it be about fics or my personal life, will be at the bottom of each page. If you're a skipper ( like many of us ) I'll put important news in bold to catch you're attention.

Normally, I'd do that for every part, but since I'll be copy pasting the next 4 chapters from my oneshots book, there aren't gonna be any author's notes unless it's something important.

2) All feedback is accepted, whether it be sugar coated or blunt and straightforward, but any offensive bullshit directed towards me or anyone else reading will not be tolerated and you will be reported.

And that's it! Pretty simple, right? Now run along and enjoy your time reading!

But before you do, I would like to give my thanks to @WritingsWithJake for helping me make this amazng cover. I couldn't have done it with out him!

- Kato