"We got work to do." She said and I laughed before letting her into the house and closing the door behind her.

My mom walked in and smiled when she saw Maya, "Hi girls. Have fun getting ready, just yell when you want food and I can order it." She said.

I smiled, "Thanks mom." I said.

"Yeah thanks Mrs. Montgomery." Maya said.

"Maya how many times have I told you to call me Maeve?" My mom said and Maya smiled.

"Sorry." She said.

As we walked up the stairs Maya spoke to me, "Have I mentioned how much I love your mom's accent?" She asked and I smiled before we walked into my bedroom.

"Alright. We have three hours. Let's get started." I said, clapping my hands together.

I did Maya's hair first, with my famous braided crown, but leaving half of it down and curling it. Then I did my hair twisting up part of it with the rest of it curled.

I did Maya's makeup next, a soft pink look, to match her dress. I did my makeup last, a bold black and silver eye look with a bright red lipstick for a touch of color.

"Okay you obviously look amazing, as usual. Now let me see this dress you've told me nothing about that was a gift from your boss." She said, rubbing her hands together excitedly.

I smiled slyly and unzipped the garment bag, pulling out the dress, "Hold mother of God that dress is amazing." Maya said, her eyes wide.

I smiled, "I said pretty much the same thing when Tessa showed it to me." I responded.

"I would actually murder someone for that dress. I have to see you in it. Now." She said.

Five minutes later the dress was zipped and I stepped out of the bathroom. "My best friend is an actual goddess." Maya said simply when I stepped out.

I smiled, "Why thank you. Now get your ass into your dress so we can take hot mirror selfies." I said and she smirked before grabbing her dress and scurrying into the bathroom.

She emerged a few minutes later, looking gorgeous, the soft pink dress looking amazing with her tanned skin. We took a few mirror selfies before packing out clutches with the essentials for the night, and then putting our shoes on just as my mom called from downstairs.

"Girls! The boys are here! Come down so we can take some pictures before the bus arrives!" She called.

We grabbed everything we would need for the night, and I shut off my bedroom lights before walking out of my bedroom and heading downstairs.

We walked into the living room where everyone was waiting. My mom was the first to see us, "Oh my goodness you two look stunning!" She exclaimed as everyone else turned to look at us. 

All of the guys (minus Lucas) were there, and Brianna Marchant, along with all of the parents. The guys went slack-jawed for a few seconds before snapping back to normal. 

"Ariel where did you get that dress? It's absolutely amazing." Brianna exclaimed.

I just smiled and gave her a wink in response. We spent about a half hour taking pictures and then the bus pulled up to the house. We loaded up and took off to the venue. I was sitting in the back of the bus next to Tyler, who was my "date".

Music was blaring so he leaned over to speak into my ear, "You really do look gorgeous." He said.

I smiled, "Thank you." I said sincerely. 

We danced and sang along for the remainder of the forty-five minute bus ride all the way until it pulled up to the venue. We all piled out of the bus and walked into Mechanics Hall, Worcester. We checked in and made our way to the ballroom.