Tutorial 4: [Starter Village]

I opened my eyes slowly.

The first thing I saw was a wooden ceiling. I blinked slowly, my head... I couldn't think of anything, my head was like stuffed full of cotton. I tried to get up, and regret it.

My head pulsing and spinning slightly, and my shoulders throbbed in pain. There were bandages on my chest peeking from foreign clothes I wear. I don't feel pain in my chest, it's just that when I breathe, there is a slight feeling of pain.    

I closed my eyes for a moment because of the spinning sensation that made me want to vomit.

Actually there are some things that are a bit alarming about my current situation. First of all, this room where I lied in this bed, and this tunic that was pretty sure not what I wear before, or these bandages. I remembered I didn't have an injury, maybe my sore shoulders but it just that, sore. So what are these bandages in my chest doing?

Ugh, no matter. I really want to throw up now. Uuugh.

Closing my mouth tightly, I waited a while for my nausea to subside. Meanwhile, my gaze wandered around the room. The room is sparsely decorated. There was only a bed, a bedside table, a wooden cupboard across from me and next to the door. On my left side, a pair of curtains hanging over what I thought was windows because streaks of sunlight pierce through curtains.

I was contemplating whether to stand up and risking a headache or just lie down again when the door opened and a brown head with motherly face peered inside.

When the owner of the face look at me, her eyes widened and she makes a surprised voice. Opening the door wider, with a smile she walked up to me. I just staring at her dumbly, because, wow, so pretty, but what the heck happened to her ears?

She is a pretty woman. Her skin is white like a porcelain doll, with long eyelashes that softly touching her cheekbones every time she blinks. And dimples that faintly formed every time she smiles. She has magnetic cornflower blue colored droopy eyes, that makes her seem always smiling. Her shoulder-length brown hair styled in side-ponytail that enhances her motherly aura. 

(I don't know why but that hairstyle is bothering me...)

With gloomy eyes, I eyed two perfect melons that even restricted by light green dress still jiggling before my eyes. I feel sorry for that massive back pain.

But those observations paled when I see her ears. Her long, pointed ears. Unlike the 'Goblin' creatures that I encountered before with their sharply curved ears, hers straight but long, maybe 3 or 4 inches.

...Elf?

.

.

.

Guh.

My face frozen with my eyes stays glued to her —long! Pointy and long! Whatthefu— ears.