35 ✧ yukine

Yukine x Seme Male Reader
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Do you ever get stung from (y/n) because he's dating Yukine?" Hiyori questioned, as she watched the two lovers talk to each other. Well, more like (y/n) playfully flirting while Yukine tried pushing him away.

"Not necessarily, (y/n)'s feelings are purely love driven while Yukine has his days." Yato replied, continuing to look at his phone for any calls. Not bothering to look at his two regalias who were now speaking louder.

"You're so cute Yukine." (Y/n) cooed, smirking as he wrapped his lean arms around the boy's slim waist. Yukine only blushed harder, trying and unsuccessfully not pushing away the slightly older male.

"I'm not cute." Yukine sputtered out, turning around in the hold till he was facing (y/n) and trying to push his face away from his. (Y/n) only nuzzled the hands on his face, his smirk replaced with a wide grin at his boyfriend's actions.

"You know you love me." (Y/n) teased, finally dodging the hands and quickly leaning down to place a small peck on the blond's forehead. Yukine letting out an embarrassed squeak and quickly pulling away from (y/n).

Yukine let out a small huff of annoyance, as he glared at the satisfied male and ignoring that his whole face was flushed red. Before (y/n) could approach the blond they were caught off by their God's loud voice.

"You two come on we have a job." Yato cheerily called out, making the two regalias head towards him. (Y/n) held his hand out for Yukine to take, which only earned him a scoff and his hand getting pushed away.

"Another cleaning job." Yukine scoffed, looking at the house they were instructed to clean. Watching how Yato held on tightly to his jar of money and how (y/n) silently judged him.

"Yato do we really have to do this? I mean you're the one that got payed so." (Y/n) said, already turning his body to head out the door. Only to be stopped by the person that called them.

"Actually I'll double it if he gets to come along with me." The other male said, earning a swift nod from Yato, who caught the 5 yen. Yukine only stared in disbelief as he watched his boyfriend get dragged away with the random male.

"Now, now, Yukine calm down I'm sure nothing will happen to (y/n)." Yato said hearing the boy's thoughts, ushering the boy start helping in cleaning up.

Yukine only frowned, proceeding in cleaning the house but his thoughts wondering off to how (y/n) was with another male that wasn't him. He might seem cold to (y/n) but he does truly love him even if he doesn't admit it.

Yukine let out another sigh, already missing (y/n). Blushing faintly as Yato stared at him with a smug expression on his idiotic face.

"The faster we get this done is when (y/n) will come back to you." Yukine only rolled his eyes and continued to clean up.

Once (y/n) arrived Yukine instantly attached himself to his side. Giving a heated glare at the other male that was on the other side of (y/n). Amusement swirled in (y/n)'s (e/c) hues, wrapping his arm around Yukine's waist.

Heart pounding at how Yukine didn't push him away but actually curled up into his side. All while still giving the other male a heated glare that screamed mine.

"Did you miss me Yukine?" (Y/n) purred, smiling brightly at how the blond only pressed himself harder into his side. (Y/n) only smiled at the action and tightened his arm around the other's waist.

The two regalias walking out the house leaving Yato inside with the other male to finish up. Yukine still pressed up against (y/n)'s side.

"I missed you." (Y/n) lovingly whispered, pressing a gentle kiss to the regalia's temple. Yukine smiling shyly and standing on the tip of his toes to place a rather quick kiss to (y/n)'s check.

"Don't ever leave me again for another male." Yukine huffed out, giving a slight glare at his boyfriend, who had a love stricken expression. (Y/n) finally brought the smaller male into a full on embrace.

Yukine pressing his face into (y/n)'s firm chest and slinging his arms around (y/n)'s neck. "I would never leave my precious baby boy alone." (Y/n) cooed, hissing slightly at the pinch to his side.

"Yukine, what did I tell you about thinking about naughty things." Yato taunted, face wearing a smug expression as Yukine sputtered out defensively.

"Oh, what were you thinking about?" (Y/n) teased, wiggling his eyebrows with a huge smirk on his face. Yukine only glared at both males and pressed his face harder into (y/n)'s chest trying to hide his embarrassment.

"I hate both of you."