01 ✧ kaneki ken

Kaneki Ken x Seme Male Reader
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Kaneki's POV:

"There he is again." I thought, as I looked at the (h/c)-headed man standing behind the counter.

I can't really seem to figure out why this male intrigued me so much. He always seemed to leave me in a daze once my line of sight found him.

My face slowly heated up once his (e/c) orbs made contact with mine. I quickly tilted my head to the side so that he wouldn't see my flustered face.

A warm tingling feeling erupted inside me after our little eye contact session. I couldn't figure why I was feeling this way.

"Maybe I like him like I do Rize?" But quickly shook away that thought. With a small sigh I got up and left the shop contemplating my question.

(Y/n)'s POV:

I couldn't help but quietly chuckle to myself once I saw the little black-haired cutie turn away from me. A small grin that I knew was plastered on my face once I caught the sight of his pink face.

This wouldn't be the first time that I've caught the small male staring at me while I worked. But this would be the first time that I've looked him right in the eyes. I didn't want to embarrass him more than he already seemed.

I saw the small male pack up his things and leave the shop with a confused expression. Well there goes my only source of entertainment. I do got to admit that he is very cute maybe even beautiful.

But I won't get involved in a romantic relationship with a human since I myself am a ghoul. There would be to many problems to be in a relationship.

And besides Rize had an eye on him for awhile once she noticed him coming in a couple times. The black-haired male gave off the same reactions that he did with me when he sees her.

"Maybe he goes for both males and females?" But once again diminished that thought. I don't really want to fight off an angry Rize for stealing her meal. Maybe I'll try talking to him tomorrow he does seem quite interesting. With a grin etched on my face I continued back with my work.

______

"There he is." I thought once my (e/c) orbs found his small frame. He was reading another book which doesn't surprise me. Every time he's been here he always seems to have a book on him.

"Touka take over. I'm going on a small break!" I yelled out to the blue-haired girl. Quickly walking away before she yelled at me. Not wanting to startle the small male I gently tapped his shoulders to get his attention.

Kaneki's POV:

I slightly jumped in my seat when I felt someone's hands touch my shoulders. Quickly turning around my face heated up dramatically at the sight of the (h/c)-headed male.

"Is it alright if I sit with you?"

I couldn't find my words and quickly nodded my head at the male. My heart almost bursted when he flashed me a quick smile. I could feel my hands shake from how nervous I was but I guess I didn't hide them as good because he quickly took notice.