23 ✧ obito uchiha II

Obito Uchiha x Seme Male Reader
-lemon
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

There laid a peaceful looking (y/n) without a care in the world. Lying on his stomach, all while hugging a pillow close to his chest.

No, (y/n) wasn't exactly asleep but was to lazy to get out of bed. Plus, he rarely had any days by himself, so this time alone was truly a blessing.

"(Y/n) get up we've got a mission." A voice resonated through the quiet room. Letting out a annoyed groan, (y/n) decided that he wasn't going to pay any attention to his boyfriend.

Obito narrowed his eye as he walked closer to the shared bed and yanked his lazy boyfriend off the bed. (Y/n) let out a hiss as his body made a thud on the hard ground.

As he sat up and rubbed the back of his head that had slammed into the ground. Throwing his boyfriend a deadly glare with his sharp (e/c) orbs.

"You really had to throw me off the bed." (Y/n) grumpily said, as he stood up and grabbed his coat putting it on.

"You didn't listen to me the first time." Obito smartly said, as he gave (y/n) a quick kiss as an apology.

(Y/n) let out a huff before helping his boyfriend put on his mask. As a smirk spread on his handsome face.

"Let's go Tobi." The male chuckled, knowing the name would bother his boyfriend. With that both males walked out the room side by side.

"How do you even date him, un?" Deidara questioned (y/n), as he stared at the commotion Tobi was causing.

(Y/n) didn't bother to glance up at his boyfriend's acting and continued to sharpen his kunai.

"Because somewhere in my nonexistent heart, I love him." Was the nonchalant reply.

Deidara just stared at the member in disbelief, as he turned back to look at the overgrown man child.

(Y/n) stood up deciding to finish sharpening the rest of his kunai in his room. Plus, it would stop him from answering any other questions from the blond bomber.

"Tobi, let's go to our room." (Y/n) shouted out in order to catch the overactive male's attention.

"Okay, (y/n)-senpai!" Tobi shouted out happily, as he skipped towards the taller male.

Heading towards their shared room, a devious smirk appearing on (y/n)'s face as whispered into the other's ear, "Senpai, huh?"

Smirking even wider as he watched the other male shiver from his words. (Y/n) smoothly wrapped his arm around Obito's slim waist.

Before sliding his hand further down, and groped his round ass. Obito let out a soft gasp from the contact, as he felt his cheeks heat up from underneath his mask.

Burning desire also shooting up his core, as he squeezed his thighs together. (Y/n) let out a dark chuckle, as removed his hand from Obito's ass and walked ahead of him.

Obito almost whined from the lost of contact and teasing gestures, as he pouted underneath his mask. Quickening up his pace to catch up to his lover.