22 ✧ denki kaminari

Denki Kaminari x Seme Male Reader
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"When are you going to ask him out?" Kirishima whispered into the blond's ear.

Letting out a groan, Kaminari just put his head into the palm of his hands. While Kirishima stopped glancing at (y/n) who was across the room.

To look at his blond friend, with a look of pity in his red eyes. He just patted Kaminari's back before getting up and leaving.

Kaminari just let out another groan, as he thought about (y/n). How would ever get (y/n) to like him more than a friend.

He didn't even know if (y/n) liked men. That honestly hurt Kaminari, as he thought about the attractive male rejecting him.

"I didn't even know I liked males until I met (y/n)." Kaminari couldn't help but think, as he lifted his head up to look at (u/n) across the room from him.

Quickly everting his gaze as (y/n)'s (e/c) orbs made eye contact with his. Kaminari's cheeks dusted a light shade on pink as he fiddled his fingers in embarrassment.

In his attempt to hide his embarrassment, Kaminari didn't notice how (y/n) smiled at his adorable reaction at getting caught staring.

Nor did he notice that the attractive male was heading towards his table. Kaminari's face flushed as he tilted his head up to stare at (y/n).

"Do you mind if I sit here?" (Y/n) said, with a closed eyes smile showing his perfect white teeth.

Kaminari couldn't find himself to speak up so he just dumbly nodded his head in response. Praying that he wouldn't blush any harder than he was already.

"Are you okay?" (Y/n) worriedly asked with a small frown on his face, as he examined the red faced male.

Kaminari just let out a small squeak before getting of his chair and rushing out the room. Leaving a dumbfounded (y/n) at the table.

"That was so embarrassing. I can't believe I did that." Kaminari silently whined in his head. Before walking into a empty classroom.

Kaminari slowed his rapid breathing, as he fanned his burning face in hopes of it returning to its normal hue.

He let out a soft whimper, at the fact that he not only embarrassed himself more but he left (y/n) all alone.

"He's probably going to think I hate him." Kaminari anxiously thought, as he thought about (y/n) who was probably alone right now.

Tears of frustration welled up in his golden eyes. As they slowly fell down his face.

"Kaminari, are you in here?" A gently voice sounded throughout the empty classroom.

Kaminari's breath hitched, as he furiously tried to wipe away his tears. But wasn't fast enough because (y/n)'s eyes widen before rushing into the room.

"What's wrong?" (Y/n) hurriedly rushed out, as he wiped the tears that fallen from Kaminari.

This action only led to Kaminari letting out small sobs as he clutched (y/n)'s shirt. (Y/n) didn't say anything else and pulled Kaminari's slender frame against his.

(Y/n) just hushed calm words as he rubbed his back, trying to comfort the smaller male. Still trying to comfort the small male as his sobs turned into little hiccups.

"That was embarrassing." Kaminari tried joking to lighten the mood. As he pulled away from his huge crush and started to wipe away his tear stained cheeks.

(Y/n) didn't smile at the joke and continued studying the smaller male with an intense gaze.

"Why were you crying Denki?" (Y/n) seriously asked, as his deep voice dropped an octave.

A shiver ran up his spine at hearing (y/n)'s deep voice. Feeling his cheeks heat up once again, as he looked at his fiddling fingers.

(Y/n)'s frown deepened as he reached his hand out to stop the blond's nervous habit. Kaminari freezing when (y/n)'s hand stopped his fingers.

As he shyly looked up to look (y/n) in his mesmerizing (e/c) eyes. Determination crashed into him as he straightened his posture before blurting out, "I like you (y/n) more than friends."

(Y/n) blinked his (e/c) orbs in shock before letting out a little laugh. Kaminari's heart froze at hearing his crush laughed at his words.

Small tears already gathering in his golden orbs. But quickly went away, as (y/n) placed a small kiss to his forehead.

(Y/n) pulled away from the loving gesture, greatly enjoying the blush that spread across the blond's face.

(Y/n) leaned into Kaminari, placing his forehead against the blond's forehead. (E/c) orbs clashing with golden ones, as the stared at one another.

"I like you too Denki." (Y/n) lovingly said, as he pulled the smaller male into a gentle kiss. Letting his actions speak greater than his words.

Both males pulled away panting, as they stared at each other, grinning stupidly.

"We should probably head to class." (Y/n) broke the silence, standing up and holding his hand out for the other to grab.

Kaminari just nodded his head as he laced their hands together. Both males walking out the empty classroom with smiles on their faces.