02 ✧ sasuke uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha x Seme Male Reader
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

(Y/n)'s (POV):

Today is the day, my lover and I finally get to meet our bundle of joy. After many numerous of trying to conceive a child of our blood. We finally achieved our goal of creating a family.

Before I had meet Sasuke I had thought that I was going to be alone all my life. None the less having a family of my bloodline. But life works in funny ways.

Now here I am in the hospital waiting for Sasuke to come out of the operating room with our child. My feet were rapidly bouncing in nervousness and anticipation. Before I could get up and ask the doctors about my lover I heard my name being called.

"(Y/n) I came as fast as I could when I heard both of you were in the hospital." My blond friend said, before bending over and catching his breath.

"Thanks for coming Naruto but you didn't have to come if you were busy."

"Of course, I wouldn't miss my best friends meeting their baby."

I shot Naruto a grateful smile as he took a seat next to me. The quietness didn't last between us before he opened his mouth.

"I still can't believe that you and Sasuke ended up together." Naruto said in disbelief. I quirked my eyebrow signaling for him to carry on.

"I mean that both you and him were oblivious to each other's hints. I thought you guys were never gonna catch on." While he turned his gaze to me. I quickly let a chuckle before nodding my head in agreement.

"I think we both were in denial about either of us returning our mutual feelings."

Flashback:

I couldn't avert my gaze from the beautiful male in front of me. But good things don't last as I quickly turned away once he made eye contact with me.

"He's probably straight, why would he bother getting with me." I thought in disbelief. Before quickly snapping out of my personal thoughts.

"Sasuke I was thinking that we could probably hang today?" Sakura questioned bashfully, face fully red. I instantly knew that I was glaring at her when she asked if I was alright.

I just grunted and turned away from both of them. Missing the longing look in Sasuke's dark eyes at my retrieving form.

As I was walking I stopped and looked around. Someone was following me before I could react I heard someone's voice. One that made my heart stop and made my face heat up. I turned back to face my long time crush who uncharacteristically had a small blush on his face.

"Hnn (y/n). I was wondering if you wanted to go get ramen with me?"

Disbelief instantly crowded my mind as I stared at him in shock. A small frown was quickly put on his face when he took notice of my expression.

"N-nevermind you don't have to come." Sasuke said in a small voice, turning away from me. I quickly snapped out of it and reached out to stop him.

"Ah, sorry I was just thinking real quick but no I don't mind going with you." I sheepishly said, as I scratched the back of my neck. A small smile spread on his face as he gave me a quick nod and dragged me to our destination.

Once we got there I noticed that Sasuke had stopped talking and was looking at the ground. I frowned at his display and asked him if anything was wrong.

"I don't know how to tell you this but I've liked you for a long time." His voice coming out in a whisper. Small tears gathered in his eyes in fear of rejection and panic instantly swelled up in me.

I slowly stood up and gently as possible not to scare him wrapped him up in an embrace. He tensed up for a moment but then melted into my embrace.

"Hey, it's okay you don't have to worry I like you too and actually have for a really long time." A furious blush on both of our faces. I chuckled and kept hugging him as the world slowly faded leaving just both of us in it.

Flashback ending:

"I'm really glad that everything worked out in the end." I told the blond sitting besides me. Naruto nodding his head in agreement before the silence surrounded us once more.

"Mr. Uchiha you can now enter the room." I quickly thanked the doctor before using quick strides to find my lover.

Once I entered I took a quick and found him sleeping peacefully with his lips slightly parted. I watched him for a couple more seconds before the nurse came in with our baby.

Tears welled up in my eyes as I was handed our beautiful baby girl. I couldn't help but letting a few fall at the sight of her.

"You're as beautiful as your daddy." No doubt she was an Uchiha. She claimed most of Sasuke's beautiful features. A splitting image of him only with softer features.

"(Y/n) is that you?" Sasuke gently spoke out, fatigue laced in his words. I gently stood up and made my way towards him with our daughter in our hands.

He instantly reached out to hold her and I gently put her in his waiting arm. My life was complete as I watched my husband hold our daughter.

"She's beautiful, our little Sadara."

With a huge smile on our faces I leaned in to give Sasuke a small kiss on his lips before I turned and leaned down to place a small kiss on Sadara's head.

"What a perfect family I have."