"Woooow ducky! I can not deal with your guilt trip right now." I said cutting Dylan off.

"Is there anything else that you did that could tie you to your wolf." Brie asked with a more gently voice compared to her mate.

I looked back at her, staring deeply into her green eyes.

Was she going to tell them?

I waited patiently, it was going to be her decision if she wanted everyone to know or not.

But it would be good to see Ian's face after he learned about our pre wedding activities.

"I i-"

"I kissed her."

I whipped my head over and glared at Ian.

He did what.

I growled low and dangerously under my breath, my hate growling deep for this Alpha.

I started battling my wolf, my canines wanting to pierce through my gums and tear this childish alpha in front of me apart.

"The mate bond could have triggered your wolf."

That damn mate bond, the one thing he had over me, the one thing stronger then even hate.

If they still had the bond, then everything I tried to peruse would go to waste.

Immediately the group started to chatter agreeing with what Ian said. Some shocked she kissed the guy who hurt her. Some happy the moon goddess true plan was coming together.

I hated that idea.

I got up leaving behind the happy chatter of these wolves. If I stayed here another moment, I was going to rip someone open and probably not regret it tomorrow.

How can they be happy that she would be happy with a man who couldn't make her happy the moment he laid eyes on her.

What if Ian's right and his kiss is what brought back her wolf.
What if he is the man she wants all this time.

I walked further down the beach to a deserted area and just started laughing.

Your the damn Alpha known to be silent and deadly , and here you are filled with what ifs and singing along to Taylor Swift with a girl you met maybe five times before.

"She got you by the balls mate."

I turned back to looked back Brie, who most probably followed me from the beach.

"Your my sister not my mate, your not even Australian."

"Just like Violet, isn't your mate nor your sister, she isn't even Australian yet she got you by the balls."

"Shut up." I mumbled sitting back on the sand putting my head in my hands.
I only allowed my sister to see me like this , she saw me at worse times and she will see me like this now.

"Want to tell me what got you so emotional?"

"I kissed Violet."