"Most likely I'll slide through for a lil while. LaLa is chilling with her boo thing so I'll be the only one home. I'll let you know though. I might go back to the office and finish up the paperwork I started earlier and tinkle with the software program that I'm currently working on"

"Hmm I've got a better plan. How bout you spend the day with me tomorrow. We'll chill here for the day, head to the studio later, come back here or you can stay at my place for the night, and I'll bring you back home early morning Sunday since baby girl comes back that afternoon" Dave wanted her to chill for a bit. He knew that before his ass came into the picture all April did was focus on work which wasn't bad but she needed to live a little.

"Ouuuu I'm invited to the bachelor pad" April joked as she did a little twerk on him. It took everything in Dave to not fuck her shit up in the worst best way. "Sounds good I'll let you know though. I'm not tryna to get caught out there stepping in your crib"

Dave laughed at her. "It's def not a bachelor pad. Not with Doc McStuffins and Disney princesses laying everywhere. I know you want to be low key but you do know that you'll have to step out in the streets with me one day" he eyed her raising part of his bushy unibrow. He was going to break her out of her nervousness about social media.

"Trust I know and I thought bout it" she grabbed his hands and intertwined their fingers.

"What's on your mind? Talk to me" he looked up at her. He could tell she was back in her head worried about shit she shouldn't be worried about.

She sighed. "I'm not ready for the public to start assuming and being messy. Shit is still new and I don't want my past fucking up shit that's already in progress"

"Fuck the public. We know what we got going on. Are they fuckin you" Dave asked her as he furrowed his brow. She was going to have to grow a new set of balls. She had them once but the media fucked her up. The whole Chris relationship fucked her up and did something to her mentally.

"Hell no ain't nobody fuckin me" she sighed and laughed causing him to join her. Her ass was definitely ready to get fucked.

"Yet" he smirked. "Are they feeding you" he asked her.

"Nope" she popped the p. "And they damn sure not financing me" she rolled her eyes hard as fuck with an attitude.

"My point exactly fuck em. People are gonna talk regardless good or bad. They'll say that shit on the internet but won't dare say shit to you in person. Everybody's a keyboard gangsta nowadays"

"I understand that I do but I" Dave cut her off. He didn't want to hear any more excuses.

"What you gonna do when we make this official? When this shit gets real. It's bound for us to be out there. It's bound for us to be seen. I don't give a fuck bout none of them niggas or bitches. My life is just that my life. Who I date is who I date. Who I fuck is who I fuck. I'm a always have ya back ma and that's all you need and you already know your girls got ya back as well. Fuck if they see us together. Take a picture that shit lasts longer. I don't give a fuck bout what they say they don't know what we are. All they do is assume if they want to assume that your my woman then that's fine by me because at the end of the day if they ask if you are my woman I'm a say yes and if they ask you if I'm your man you better say yes cause I'm claiming ya ass" by now Dave was wearing his signature mug. Fuck them niggas. He was getting upset.

"Ok Dave ok" April sort of shouted. "I get it"

"I'm not tryna upset you ma but you mines and I'm not gonna let nothing happen to you. Sure words hurt but that's all they are...words. As long as nobody ain't stepping to you then we don't have a problem and that's something they really don't want"

"I know" she sighed.

"Now gimmie those labios" he asked with a smirk on his face. He hated to see her upset.

"Labios" she repeated with a raised brow.

"My lips, my soft pillows. No wait my soft pillows are those titties" he smirked and gave them a firm squeeze.

"You a damn mess" she laughed. Her laugh was like music to his ears. He loved to hear her laugh just as much as he loved to see her smile.

"Ya mess now gimmie" Dave poked his lips out as she bent down pecking his lips as she unknowingly gave him a preview of the 2 plush pillows that sat on her chest. Shit was a sight to see. "Hard nipples and piercings she a low key freak. Damn" Dave said to himself. Dave knew she was one of those lady in the streets but a freak in the bed type of female. "What was that" he frowned at the peck she gave him.

"You said gimmie and last time I checked gimmie got shot" she laughed. Besides you said gimmie those labios you ain't say you wanted a kiss" she continued to laugh and shrugged.

"That's what the fuck we doing now" Dave mugged her and lifted her up off him placing her on the bed acting as if he was upset while she kept laughing.

"Papi I'm just playing" April continued to laugh as she tried to climb back on top of him but he kept pushing her away.

"Nah you tried to play papi"

"But papi I was only giving you want you wanted" she continued to laugh like that shit was that damn funny. "I gave you ya labios. By the way let's just stick to calling it lips. It sounds so much better"

"You keep your ass right there I'm good" he turned his back to her. Dave felt her moving around on the bed until she was hugging his back with her titties resting on his back and leg wrapped around his waist.

"Bae" she sang. All she sang was bae and her voice sound so beautiful. Like it wasn't a fake voice her ass could sing and then he remembered that the night after they hung out he had seen the video of her that went viral. It was her singing a K. Michelle song. It made him wonder why she never got into the music industry herself. "Bae" she continued until he felt feather like kisses on his tattoo filled neck that made a nigga want to moan. Dave had to catch himself. He wasn't about to get caught slipping like that. Nope, nah not by a kiss to the neck no matter how good it felt.

"Nah nope" he swiftly turned and faced her. "You can kiss my neck but not my lips. What type of fuck" she cut him off as she placed her hand gently on the back of his neck and kissed his lips causing him to lick her bottom lip hungrily asking for entrance. Mouth open and awaiting his tongue Dave eased his tongue into her mouth. She put up no fight as they kissed each other staying in sync and never breaking their rhythm. Dave slowly turned her until she was laying flat on her back as he hovered over her. Wrapping her legs around his waist he deepened the kiss while she ran her hands through his hair. Shit felt good. Her just touching him felt good. Dave ran his hands from her cheeks, to her breast, to her stomach making a moan slip out of her mouth.

"Damn" they both said as they pulled apart breaking the kiss starring at each other feeling that same igniting warm feeling inside. April whined, unwrapped her legs from around his waist, and crossed her legs tightly. He already knew what that meant. That pussy was aching and begging to be toyed with. He was ready to please her but...

——————————————-
Happy reading 😊
Enjoy the cupcake stage while it lasts😈😘

Your thoughts...