"Babe, take a deep breath. It's just a text message. He's not in front of you. I'm right here. Papi is here" he smirked at her trying to relax her. April looked up at him and smiled and went back to her phone.

"Done" she tossed her phone down and put her focus back on Dave like she always did. No matter what she had going on Dave never had to fight for her attention.

"How you feel" he asked as he ran his hands up and down
her thighs.

"Like you said it's just a text. I'm ok. It felt good to unload though. Will I be a lil uneasy at the actual sit down? Most likely but in the end I'm gonna be fine" she responded with a shrug. Dave knew she was trying to save face. This was going to be tough for her.

"Well I'm here if you should need me" he assured her once again.

"I can actually say that having you around these past few months have been greatly appreciated. We flirt and we tease each other but it's more to you than meets the eye. When I'm around you I can be myself. You treat me as a friend first. You don't look at me as just a pretty face and a check. You treat me like you've known me all your life and I'm so greatful. I don't entertain most men that cross my path well any really until you came along. One I'm not fully ready and two when they look at me and what I'm wearing or what I'm driving all they see is what's underneath my clothing and what's in my wallet. So thank you David for being my friend first" she smiled at him making his heart flutter. What the fuck that wasn't supposed to happen. He couldn't understand why April had such a hold on him. Why did she have that type of effect on him?

"Well you know me" he chuckled and popped his imaginary collar. "All jokes aside I feel the same way. Most chicks I run into are looking for some good pipe and what I can buy them. Most looking for their 15 minutes of fame" he licked his lips. "I can give them all of that but I ain't bout that life. If I fuck with you and you fuck with me on that level of course I'm a lay that pipe down. I'm a show and give you the attention you deserve and I'm a make sure your pockets are straight if you're mine. I'm a private nigga when it comes to my relationships. Most of the time when I'm entertaining someone I never post them they sneak pics and post up. One because I like to keep my personal business to myself and two they don't be serious relationship but know people are gonna know that ya mines. I ain't hiding that"

"I can understand your logic. Just know that if we take it there I won't be posting you all over my social media platforms. Been there and done that. Now I'm not saying you won't ever make an appearance but social media and my relationships don't mix" April admitted but Dave didn't mind.

Honestly he was cool on PDA on social media besides he didn't want to be like most of the people that were in relationships and post their whole lives online and be pissed when people be talking about them but acting like they weren't the ones who had spread their own business. Just because Dave was cool on PDA didn't mean if he wanted to kiss her while they were out and about that it would stop him. He was going to do what he felt. He just meant that he wasn't going to put their every move and every moment they spent and shared together online. Somethings were meant to be kept to themselves.

"Understood I ain't bout all that either but trust if you're mines they're gonna know. I'm not gonna hide my woman and since you are mines once this shit is over with ole boy they're gonna know" he said full of confidence. He was determined to treat April the way she deserved if she'd let him.

"Bet" she smirked. "Soooo what you got planned since lil Miss Kairi is with her mom this weekend" she asked as she traced the tattoos on Dave's arm while she still straddled him.

"Well tonight I'm all yours. Tomorrow the studio and you know that can take up to a few hours to an all-night type of session. Then I'm free Sunday so I'm a chill with lil butt. If you ain't got shit to do this weekend you know you're free to slide through the studio and watch Papi work" Dave gave her a rundown of his weekend plans. He didn't mind chilling with her all weekend. He liked spending time with her. It didn't matter what they did together as long as she was in his company. Besides she had chilled at the studio a few times with him now. When she was in the studio you could tell she spent many nights in the studio with Chris bitch ass. April could control the soundboard like a pro. She vibed in that shit like she was in her element gave suggestions, really paid attention to the beats, and the words that came out of Dave's mouth.  She didn't sit around looking cute although she did that effortlessly she chilled like she was one of his day one homies while looking cute. His niggas even fucked with her. April was one of those types of people that was very likeable and could make friends with anyone unless you were on some hating shit or she felt as though your vibe was off.