Indirect Kisses II

A/N: apologies for the derpy story, I wrote this on paper during class 😂

✖️✖️✖️

June 24- Summer months

Yukio reached for his bottled water. It was a hot summer day. He peeked outside his window to see if it was cool enough to go outside, but was instead greeted by a familiar fire-haired female pressing her face against the glass window of the dorm. He laughed quietly, it was kind of funny. And adorable.

He opened the door to let her in. "Ohayō~" Shura greeted, dancing into the room. "Ohayō Shura-san," he replied in a rather tired voice.

"Hot outside, isn't it?" she turned up the electric fan in near the desk.

The turquoise-orbed male didn't quite understand how Shura would still feel hot with what she was wearing (or lack thereof). He was in such deep thought he didn't notice her drinking from his water. He snatched it from her. "Go buy your own. I had to go because Rin forgot to but me some." Yukio fixed his glasses in frustration. "Aww. But I want yers." Shura grinned. "You just want it so I run out of water. I see through you, Shura-san." the male chuckled.

Shura just laughed and gave the bottle to him. Not without a couple more gulps of course.

✖️✖️✖️

So my exams end tomorrow and I'll probably write more chapters over the long weekend ;D

@otakusguild_

Read | Comment | Vote