Skinny Love

skin•ny love- when to people are in love with each other and are too shy to admit it, but still show it.

Rated: G, Fluff, agebent Yukio to 24 (who is kinda OOC)

✖️✖️✖️

Tests to check. More tests. Even more tests. This is what Shura hated about being a teacher. Instead of spending her Christmas holidays playing pranks on students, she had to check their exams.

"Uuuuuugh~" the female exorcist buried her head in the giant stacks-well, what used to be stacks- of paper on her desk. Soft laughter emanated from behind her. She glared at the person. "Two years and you still haven't gotten used to being an instructor, Shura-san?" Yukio chuckled, setting down a mug of hot chocolate on a free space of her desk. "Well I'm sorry I'm not a machine with amazing 575/20 vision." she poked him teasingly and sipped the warm drink.

"I do not have 575/20 vision," her metaphorically four-eyed companion shot back. "Yeah whatever Scaredy chicken." Shura smiled. "A new one," Yukio muttered and rolled his eyes. "What are ya here for anyway? Aside from the hot chocolate." the purple-orbed exorcist laughed. Usually she disrupted him from work, not the other way around. "I came here to work." Yukio grinned, taking half of her papers and setting it on the table beside hers.

"Someone's being nice today," she smiled. "If you don't want my help I can leave." he was already serious with his work. Shura put her hands up to show she was kidding.

----

After a few minutes of working, Yukio got up to light the fireplace. "Getting kinda chilly." he said, taking his jacket and wrapping it around Shura's shoulders.

A light blush dusted both their cheeks.

----

The two exorcists had been working for awhile now, but Shura still had her unfinished hot chocolate. "You want some?" she offered it to Yukio. "Thanks." he gave a small smile.

They shared the drink, sipping from the same spot in the mug.

It sent chills down their spines.

----

Since it was getting late outside, Yukio decided to head back to his dorm. Shura, however, still hadn't finished her pile of work. "You can finish it tomorrow." he told her.

She nodded sleepily.

"I'm going home." he told her.

It was silent. Shura had 'fallen' asleep on her chair.

Yukio shook his head and smiled. He bent down and planted a gentle kiss on her forehead. She sat up to meet him with her lips, pulling each other closer.

✖️✖️✖️

A/N: No, you have not watched enough hentai to know where this is going because this is not turning into a lemon 😂😂😂

Read | Comment | Vote

@otakusguild_