Awkward

Description: Post series, the two finally realize their feelings for each other but when their confessions come out messy and full of stuttering, the two find an awkward wall growing between them and their newly-developed closeness slowly shattering.

Notes: Swearing, Suggestive theme; ((and there'll be pov switching here:
🔴 for Shura
🔵 for Yukio ))
Also, a Riemi treat for you guys as an apology for the late update 😉✌️

✖️✖️✖️

🔵 Yukio

I had finally figured out what was wrong with me. I fell for someone. It was the last person I'd expect to fall for, but I wasn't too surprised.

I fell for Shura-san. When? I'm not so sure, but what I do know is that I'm currently trying not to blush like an idiot while walking beside her on the way to Cram School. I wouldn't be able to stand her knowing. Her nagging could increase, her taunts and teases, or, in worse case scenario, the friendzone would slowly tear our closeness apart. I might sound like a teenage girl, but hey, let me have this moment since I this was the biggest crush I've ever had on someone.

"Pssst. Foureyes." A hand waved in front of my face and I was snapped out of my reverie. It was Shura-san. "We're here at your first class, aren't you going to get in?" she gave an exasperated sigh, tired from the initial day's work.
"A-ah yes, thank you, Shura-san. See you later." my hands fumbled with transferring my teaching aids to one hand so I could open the door.
Shura raised her hands.
"See ya around. And if you want to, you could tell me what you were dreaming about for twenty minutes later in the lounge." she laughed and headed off into the hallway.

Twenty minutes?? I thought, checking his wristwatch. Ah shit. I hurriedly opened the door to see the usual set of familiar faces making noise in the room, unaware that I was exactly twenty-one minutes and forty-five seconds late.
I cleared my throat.
"Good afternoon class, apologies for my late arrival."

Throughout the lesson, the thought of her stayed at the back of my mind.

🔴 Shura

I whistled a tune while skipping and sliding down the smooth marble hallway on the way to the faculty lounge. Scaredy's been acting really funny lately, but hey, I'm glad he doesn't see me as the enemy anymore. He's pretty much warmed up to me in the past few months, even up to the point that I've become his closest friend. Which is good, that fucker needs a friend.

That 'fucker' I'm thinking about, the one that smiles when I do, the one with amazing bluish-green eyes that are always shining. The one with the amazing laugh, that I make fun of but the truth is I love hearing it.

Yes, it's obvious.
I've concluded that a long time ago.
I have a huge crush on Yukio.

Opening the door to the teacher's lounge, I check my schedule. Taming at 9:30 am in classroom B. I had twenty more minutes left to prepare.
I considered telling him. Heh, it's not that bad, I've been holding this in for the longest time, I'm pretty sure it's time to let it go.

I set 5 pm after class to finally let him know.

🔵 Yukio

The class went awfully. I didn't know I was actually speaking my thoughts about Shura to Nii-san.

Two more periods and I get to hang out with Shura-san again.

And get to see her smile again. And hear her bad (good) jokes again.

I was simply teaching them the basic steps in brewing a potion for minor demon boils when he suddenly stood up and blurted it out.

"YUKIO LIKES SHURA!"
And the whole class fell silent.
Fuck.
Nii-san you little shit.