Needs

"Bye!" I yelled as Lightning and Storm walked out the front door. carrying a backpack full of games. The waved as I closed the door. I turned around to face my mom standing with her arms crossed over her chest. i w as a little confused.

"How many?" she asked. I was confused.

"How many wh-," she cut me off.

"How many games? How many drinks? How many cigarettes?" she asked. Her face reddening with anger. 

"20.5. and 4," I said while looking at her. My eyebrow raised. She looked relieved. Her arms dropped and she turned around and walked in the kitched. Not speaking a word. I just rolled my eyes and walked up the stairs and into my room. Cloasing and locking the door behind me. 

I have needs.

I sent the text to Lilo. Then threw my phone on the bed. I looked around my room sighing. Same old boring room. I hated it. I walked over to  my window and looked out of it. I had the perfect view of somebodies room. I could see Lightning and Storm playing a game. Hopefully one of mine. I looked away from my window as I heard my phone vibrate. I smiled knowing that it was a text from Lilo.

Hurry before Peirce smokes it all. <3

I jumped at the text and was so glad that I didn't take my shoes off. I grabbed my car keys and ran down the stairs.

"Going to Lilo's," I yelled as I ran out the door and hopped in my car. I pulled out of the driveway and sped off to Lilo's house. Listening to Sweating Bullets by Megadeath the whole ride there.

~

"Took you long enough. Be happy I was able to save you some," Lilo said as I burst into her room. Peirce was laying upside down on her bed in a daze.

"Look at the pretty unicorn," Peirce said while pointing at nothing in particular. I laughed a little. 

"What so you have left," I asked her. She pulled out two bags. One with some white powder like stuff and the other was just plain weed. I pointed to the bag with the white powder stuff in it. Lilo stood up and walked into her bathroom. I don't see why she doesn't just do it in front of us. She came out 5 minutes later and all the powder stuff was rolled neatly into like 16 little cigarettes. I didn't know there was that much in there. She handed me one from the bag and I hungrily placed it in between my lips. Missing the familiar taste. I bent down as Lilo pulled out a lighter and watched as she lit it.

"Thanks," I murmured while standing back up. I leaned against the wall and closed my eyes. Inhaling sharply. I could already feel the effects kicking in. I placed my hand on Lilo's dresser as the room started spinning. I was getting dizzy. I opened my eyes and then closed them tightly. Relaxing as the spinning stopped. I leaned back against the wall inhaling again. This time even more. Blowing out the smoke.I didn't feel the wall behind me as I continued to lean back. Causing me to land in a mess on the floor. 

"I shrunk," I said as I looked up at Lilo who was watching me with a smile on her face. I pointed over at her.

"Since when did you get so...tall?" I asked. Lilo stood up and walked over to me. My eyes widened even more as she continued to walk closer to me. 

"You're so talllll," I said while dragging out the 'L'. My words started coming out more and more slurred. random colors where thrown everywhere around me. It looked amazing.

"Soooo pretttyyyy," I said while looking all around me. 

Lilo's point of view

I bent down and helped Crimson stand up. Only for him to pull me down into a heap on the floor with him. His hands landed on my lips as he looked up at me. His pupils were wider than ever.

"What's wrong with your eyes?" he asked while pulling on my lips. I smiled.

"These are my lips Crimson," I said while sitting up. He laid on my lap. Looking up at me. He looked amazed. I reached down and pulled his lip rings out. Like I did with Peirce's. We don't need a replay of what happened the first time. Crimson thought that his eyebrow piercing was a bug and he ended up pulling it out. Not like unhooking it or anything. He literally pulled it out. There was blood everywhere.

"What are you doing?" Crimson whined as he reached out for his hoops. I held them away from him and pushed him off of my lap. He groaned a little. I looked over at Peirce and he was still pointing and talking about his unicorn. I rolled my eyes and stood up. Plopping down on my bed I pushed Peirce off of it. He stood up and started walking around aimlessly. Eventually tripping over Crimson's body that was still on the floor. Peirce laughed and pointed at Crimson.

"Looooook. A-a-a...something," Peirce kept laughing at his little 'joke'. Eventually Crimson started laughing with him. I got up from my bed and walked out of my room. Closing the door tightly behind me. I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen grabbing a monster from the fridge. Monsters were my life. I couldn't live without them. It was a monster rehab. My favorite. I popped open the lid and pressed the cold can to my lips tilting my head back and drinking. I then removed it from my mouth and set it on the counter. I groaned as I heard a loud bang from upstairs in my room. I hope Crimson and Peirce didn't get in another fight. I trudged up the stairs slowly hoping not to see any blood. I opened the door slowly and smiled not seeing any blood so far. I turned in to face Crimson being pinned to the wall heavily making out with Peirce. Not a first. I turned around locking my door and walked out of it. I closed it behind me. I honestly didn't want to walk in on them fucking each other again. A strike of jealousy hit me in the face.

I wish it were me instead of Peirce. I stopped at the thought. Shaking the thought from my head. I didn't like Crimson in any other way other than a best friend. I continued walking down the stairs. groaning at the thought of sleeping on the couch. I grabbed some blankets from a hallway closet and wrapped myself tightly in them. Grabbing the remote and plopping on the couch I turned the tv on. I directed my attention to the TV. Ignoring the loud moans coming from my room. Soon, sleep washed over me.

They better wash the sheets before they leave.