Chain Me Down (boyxboyxboyxgirl)

Crimson's point of view

I looked over at the new kid who claimed to be named Lightning. He was pretty attractive. He had chocolate brown eyes that looked a little glazed over. It was cool. It looked...sexy. He was wearing a tight black shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans. Something told me that skinny jeans were the only things that could properly fit him. Even then, they still looked a little to big on him. I fiddled with my lip ring as I continued to stare at him intently. As I looked at the lip ring that was placed on his bottom right lip I smiled. That might as well be the best part about him. His hair was neatly combed right above his eyes. He looked kinda childish. His face just had one of those charms that would make you look twice. Well I looked more than twice but that doesn't matter. He looked like a goddess.

"Why don't you go and talk to him?" My best friend Lilo asked. I sighed knowing that I would have to explain this to her all over again.

"Because, Lillian," I said as she rolled her eyes at my calling her by my real name. "Do you just go up to a guy when you like him?" 

"No but you're a guy and he's a guy you guys kinda have the same mind. Guys go up to whoever they like not wait for him to come to you. It's different because you're gay." Lilo explained carefully. I looked at her confused. 

"That just made no sense whatsoever." I said while directing my attention back to the angel known as Lightning. He just stood by himself leaning against the school building. His backpack was thrown to the ground next to him and he just looked around the school yard with a blank expression. As he turned to face my direction I could feel a smile forming. We held each others stare until his head turned back to the school yard. 

"Crimson?" Lilo asked while snapping me out of my trance. I grabbed my lip ring nervously as I tried to force my smile away. I looked down and let my hair fall into my eyes.

"Yes?" I asked. I heard Lilo let out another sigh.

"What's all the sighing about?" Peirce asked as he slid onto the bench landing right next to me. I looked over at him and laughed as I saw a tray full of food.

"Do you ever stop eating?" I asked him. He glared at me while picking up a piece of pizza.

"I asked you first, So answer." he said while taking a bite of pizza. He made a face before finally smiling as he swallowed it.

"Crimson is ignoring mee." Lilo whined. I looked at her and she frowned at me. I felt Peirce slap my arm.

"You're not supposed to be ignoring girls, And yes I do stop eating; When I'm asleep," Peirce said to me before shoving the rest of the pizza in his mouth. It amazes me how he manages not to choke. 

"It's surprising that you're still skinny," Lilo said while poking 1 of his 4 mouth peircings. Peirce swatted her hand away quickly.

"Hands off the face." Peirce told her. She only flipped him off and then grabbed one of his many jolly ranchers and popped it in her mouth before Peirce could grab it from her hands. No doubt he got them from Candy. She always has candy. Hence the nickname Candy.

"So why isn't Crimrose listening to you?" Peirce asked. I rolled my eyes at the horrible nickname that he made up for me. 

"Because he's too busy drooling over the new kid." Lilo said while gesturing over to his figure that was still leaning against the wall.

"Ooh, He's cute but I don't think you have a chance." Peirce said. Let's get this straight, Peirce is not gay; He is bi. Peirce and I used to have a thing but then we ended up just sticking to being friends, It suited us.

"Thanks for the feedback." I spat at him. He raised his hands up in defense with half a cookie hanging out of his mouth. He took a bite and then pulled the other half into his mouth. I shook my head.