“Kiss me back,” Harry's voice pleads me; I roll my eyes under the closed eye lids and roll over again so I'm facing him.

“I thought you left,” I mumble into my pillow,

“Nope been watching you sleep for the last five minutes, you can't say you didn’t miss me!” he exclaims.

“But I didn’t miss you,” I smirk because I know I'm annoying him even more then before, and how he is dying to kiss me.

“Fine.” He states then I hear a thud as he sits down on the floor, then a huff sound as he takes in a deep breath then lets it out in frustration.

“Are you really just going to sit there?!” I exclaim as I jump up and look down at Harry, he grins and nods, rolling my eyes I lean back into my pillow and look up at the ceiling. “If Eric was here, you wouldn’t even be here,” I mutter under my breath but Harry hears me. He climbs onto my bed and then on top of me like before and grins, he leans his face down his lips are hovering over mine again. His breath tickling my skin.

“But he isn’t here, is he?” Harry raises his eyebrow at me in success because Eric is indeed not here, but in Scotland with my parents until I don't know when.

“That’s not the point.” I snap rolling my eyes,

“Please kiss me,” Harry pleads, his eyes filling with lust and pleads.

“I have morning breathe!” I raise my breathe at the fact he doesn’t get the message,

“So?”

“What do you mean so? My breath stinks.” I snarl, crossing my arms across my chest again.

“Then go clean them?” Harry points out,

“What I go clean my teeth to kiss you to then just fall back asleep? Waste of toothpaste?” I tell Harry, but he rolls his eyes then puts his hands in his pocket as he leans back into a sitting position on top of me. He fidgets and round his pocket for a while then brings out a packet of mints, he takes one and pops it into his mouth and puts one to my mouth. His fingers touching my lips and making them numb with his touch, I roll my eyes again and open my mouth and let Harry drop the mint in.

“Just because you have given me a mint doesn’t mean I'm going to kiss you?” I tease Harry sucking down on the mint and letting the flavour feel my mouth.

“Oh come on!?” Harry exclaims, smacking either side of his legs in annoyance and then goes back into his position where his lips are hovering over mine.

Just to shut him up I pull down on his neck and press his lips to mine ad give him a light peck on the lips it doesn’t even count as a kiss. I pull away and try to push Harry away, but his body refuses to move as his lips are still pressed to mine.

“Harry! You have got a ki-“ I mumble into Harry lips but then get cut of by Harry kissing me, well sticking his tongue into my mouth which stops me from talking. I don't bother to fight my tongue with his for dominance because Harry always wins and I haven’t got the energy. He slips his hands from my waist up to my neck and I keep mine down by my side with stubbornness. Harry deepens the kiss as he pushes down into my lips and pushes my face into his lips by pushing the back of my neck. Now starting to get annoyed that I won’t put any effort into the kiss, Harry takes his hands from my head and grabs my hand from my side and places them on his neck. I can't be bothered to fight him, I have got enough energy so I just leave my limp less arms around his neck. Harry still can't get me to kiss him back and the annoyance grew even more through his head as he leaves my lips and pecks gentle kisses from my lips down to my jaw. Sucking and biting on my skin gentle like he always does, placing his lips on to my soft spot which is already bruised with a love bite from last night. Harry brings my skin in between his lips and bites down on my skin, not so much it hurts but the pleasure of it making me want to moan. But with the stubbornness growing in my body I pressed my lips in between my lips and bite down on them to stop the moan from escaping my lips.