Author Note (Ignore)

me @ wattpad currently:

Hi everyone. Last night Wattpad took my book down, no notice, no explanation before taking it down. I reached to them and I was told that it was taken down because of 'restricted content' and that I 'should read the guidelines for restricted content'. I did and the only restricted content in my story were the chapters that contained NSFW visuals, which I would be fine taking down if I was asked to. As for the rest of my content, it followed the guidelines (which I highlighted in my email to them), since the smut was not serving the purpose of arousing, but served as a plot for the development of the stories, it included CONSENTING ADULTS, and not a single mention of self-harm, violence, drug abuse, etc.
So, I decided to republish the book, since they made it clear that I am not getting it back, and this time to avoid including smut visuals. Thankfully, I had saved all of my imagines on Archive Of Our Own (which, to be honest, has way better policies but lacks in design and author-reader engagement), so it will be easy to restore them (plus you can find my smut visuals in there).
It has been a very emotional and tough day for me and I feel horrible, but all I can do is hope that people embrace this book as they did for the original one.
This is the new book, which I hope you will love and support as you did in the previous one.
I have exciting things coming up, so please, bear with me. 

I will have the first official chapter up in a bit and I will put together a list of writing prompts in a few days, along with the rules for requesting.
Thank you everyone who will read and vote and comment and share and add to their library.

All my love,
Anna ❤.

(Last but not least,

Dear wattpad, the author did not delete the book, you did :)Sincerely yours

Sincerely yours...

(I cannot believe that this book is nearing the 300k of the original one. I am so grateful to you, for reading the stories of this book)