14

waking up i'd half hoped i'd still be in his arms. yet i felt a sense of lonliness sweep over me when i felt the cold space under my palm. my eyes drifting open slightly revealing the room that was empty. i don't know why i felt such disappointment that namjoon wasn't here, that he'd stepped out before i'd woken up.

a certain sadness at that washed over me, almost wanting last night to continue over to the morning, to possibly held for that bit longer.

or maybe this was a good thing. maybe that wasn't meant to happen. argh this is so annoying.

after all, i still have jimin to deal with. i've been putting it off for too long. it was about time. i couldn't avoid him forever. i knew i couldn't. yet i hoped i could.

it was time i finally spoke to him.

...

walking nervously to his room, my feet anxiously taking each step that it took to make the necessary distance. while walking i started to remember the last time i had been in there, such a long time ago it felt, such a bad memory too.

finally facing the moment which was now a door in my face, i was about to knock when it opened. revealing him standing there, halting as his eyes settled on me. his expression neither shocked or amused. i just stared back at him. a little unprepared. or a lot. i didn't expect him to just waltz out.

"um hi" i finally spluttered out.

he didn't move, didn't smile, he just stood there, "hi" he curtly said as he shut his door walking past me, "wait jimin" my hand found its way to his sleeve, the sense of de ja vu creeping over me, over us. "please, can we talk?"

he turned his body half facing me, what i thought was going to be a much easier task turned out to be much more difficult as he pulled his sleeve away.

"we haven't got time. come on" he started to walk away, but, what did he mean. we? what was happening?

not that i just got totally rejected but, i decided to follow him, finding our way to the centre, yoongi and taehyung based in the kitchen, an array of guns and knifes splayed out on the kitchen counter. i mean it's not like we eat there or anything.

"what's going on?" i questioned, yoongi and tae glancing to me breifly.

"why is she here?" yoongi spat out, taehyung not saying a word. jimin sighed, "she's on this case. orders are orders."

"who's orders?" yoongi added, which i also wanted to ask, "who do you think dickhead" jimin half growled as he handed me a gun. a gun. son are you ok. wtf are we doing?

"why do i need this?" i heard a small laugh from across the counter.

"to shoot yourself sweetie. do it quick" i swear to god i would shoot yoongi right now if i didn't have the humanity inside my heart telling me not to.

"you are coming on case seven point five"

"why point five, what case?" i saw jimin roll his eyes, "you remember case seven? well it's the follow up, hence the point five!" his tone and volume raising at the last few words.

woah. ok. someone is angry today. seeing angry only made me think who to feel more sorry for, myself or the people that are about to get killed.

i had the case explained to me on the way there, by taehyung who surprisingly enough was the guy that least hated me here.

"the man namjoon first questioned didn't give all the information, we've got the memory stick but apparently there's files missing, we're going to interrogate the men in hiding. the men that had fled the building when you first went"