13

i don't know what told me to do this, but i got up from namjoons bed following yoongi that had already left the doorway after his ominous words.

his tone while he uttered the words, as casual as saying hello. i felt a pang of sympathy for some unknown reason, like yoongi knew more than just that. my mind was still trying wrap around the fact. all the girls. had died. somehow, i wanted to know how but in all honesty... did i?

yoongi was striding across the centre of the warehouse, luckily alone, i picked up as much courage as i could, talking to the one guy that not even an hour ago had a gun pointed at my head.

"yoongi wait" his strides stopped. he didn't turn around. still stood with his back facing me. i paused too, not wanting to get any closer.

soon enough he turned abnormally slow scowling at me, his expression hinting no actual emotion. he was blank. i never believed it though, i could see the cracks of where this facade was a mask. always hiding whatever he truly felt.

"before you ask anything. forget it"

the words were oddly civil, not too threatening. almost normal. yet i couldn't stop there, he couldn't drop a bomb like that and not expect me to ask anything. i didn't care if he hated me.

"i know you hate me, and you have this vendetta against me," his cool complexion turned into a small laugh at my words, "but i need to know more"

his lips soon enough hardened back into the permanent line he always tried to display himself with.

"why don't you go ask your boyfriend... wait which one is that again?"

what the fuck did he mean by that? which one?

i wasn't going to give up just because of some sly remarks he threw in my direction.

"i don't know what the fuck you're talking about but i'm asking you"

scoffing his eyes filled with a darker feeling. i didn't like it. "you think you're so special don't you! walking in here thinking you're the first girl that's got into the guys beds. question is, which one will you fuck first?" he cocked his eyebrow up, smirking at the question.

this is fucking ridiculous. why is he referring that there are TWO guys and when ever would i FUCK one of them.

"you can pretend to have this cold exterior like you don't give a shit about anyone yoongi but i don't fucking believe it"

stepping closer, almost in a warning to me, he pointed a finger, "watch yourself" it was a small whisper. i could feel the rage radiating off of him.

"i have a feeling you loved one of those girls.."

"shut it" he barked almost in a growl under his breath.

"i'm guessing you loved her and she died-" "i swear to go-"

"that's why you're so hateful all the time, because you lost her!"

a hard strike landed across the now reddening skin of my cheek. yoongi's hard slap sending me to my knees. i stayed crouched, one of my shaking hands reaching up to delicately trace the burning feeling that laced over my right cheek.

he didn't say anything else. walking off, leaving me in a state of shock. yet i felt it coming. i got the answer i wanted either way. with a recation like that, i must have been right. if i had known he'd slap me that fucking hard i might have softened my word choice. ouch.

...

i walked slowly back to namjoons room, knowing i'd return to his shocked expression, wondering why one side of my face was bright red.