Nine

Grayson's pov:

Ethan leaves the room to use the bathroom and I look around his room.

I don't touch anything, just look.

I look at his desk and his book is wide open.

I read the first line

How you make me feel is indescribable
Your-

The door creaks and I turn around

Just wind

I lay on his bed and put on a movie.

He comes back in and lays next to me. I put my head on his bare chest and I put my leg over his. He laughs at my position but I ignore him.

He wraps his arm around me and I listen to his heartbeat.

It beats a bit faster than normal but he just kisses the top of my head.

"It only beats for you" He said. I snuggled more into his chest and my drowsiness came over me and I finally slipped into a deep sleep in Ethan's arms.

I woke up and Ethan was sound asleep. I checked the time on my phone and it was 7:49am

Oh shit school

I begin to shake Ethan to wake up but he just groans.

"Ethan wake up we have school" I said as I kept shaking him.

"Fuck that" he slurred.

"Let's skip and we can cuddle" he said grabbing my waist and hugging it.

"Ethan cmon" I said trying to get out of his grip.

"Pleaseeee" he begged with his eyes still glued shut.

"Fine" I groaned. I laid back down and put my head on his chest.

He rubbed my arm and played with my hair until he began snoring once again.

I traced circles on his bare chest and laid a kiss in the center.

I turn on his tv and put on The Office and start from episode 1. I snuggle into his chest and get more comfortable.

My eyes get heavy but I try to stay awake because it's The Office, I mean, it's a great show and I AiNt NaPpInG.

Ethan finally wake up and just presses his lips against mine. I kiss him back and he puts his hand behind my neck.

"What was that for?" I ask as I try to hide my smile but the blush on my cheeks isn't helping.

"Just wanted to let you know that I'm up now" he said kissing my temple.

"I'm gonna make breakfast and you are gonna look cute" he said kissing my cheek and leaving me in the room by myself.

Um okay?

I'm down for kisses like shit, I'll fuck you right now, but he's being very kissy today and he just woke up.

I walked to the kitchen and wrapped my arms around him. He tenses up for a moment before he realizes that it's me and I kiss his shoulder.

He turns around and lifts me up so I'm sitting on the counter. He opens my legs a little and gets in between them.

He wraps his arms around my waist and kisses me.

The kiss turns into a heavy makeout and his hands move down to my ass and he gives it a squeeze.

I moan as he does so and I pull lightly on his hair. He smirks into the kiss knowing that he did that.

"Ethan" I say into the kiss.

"Mhm" he mumbled trying not to pull away.

"Whatever you made us burning" I said. He pulls away but quickly turns back and gives me a peck and then goes to turn off the stove so the...pancakes? Don't keep burning.

He puts the pan on the counter that's on the other sides of the stove.

"Can we go back to what we were doing?" He asked with a sad puppy face.

"Maybe later but let's eat these burnt pancakes" I said.

"Okay Fineeee" He said.

A/N: we love short chapters in this story :) I'm sorry lmfao im just in the train like I am all the time and I write these before school cuz I start at 9 which kinda sucks cuz I get out at 3 but w.e I get to hang out with my friends afterwards so not bad.

Anyways yak wut to do

Comment (I love them lmfao)
Vote (makes me feel better about myself :D)
And if ya want you know u could always follow me...just touch the follow button... I swear only greatness like late updates and short chapters