Eighteen

Ethan's pov

I leave Grayson's house in my car after dropping off the letter and I speed home. I walk into the bathroom but it feels different. It feels like someone is here.

I open the cabinet and grab my toothbrush and the toothpaste. I pack some clothes in a bag and I take the card my mom left for me so I could take care of myself. I checked the balance and I had a couple hundred thousands left. I never told Grayson how rich I was just in case but I now realize that he wouldn't take advantage of me.

I had to make a choice. Run with myself or take Grayson.

Grayson's pov

I had tears pouring down my cheeks. What the fuck does this mean?

I ran to my car and began driving to his house. I don't know if he is gonna do anything to himself.

I ring the doorbell like crazy. Ethan opened the door with a packed book bag on.

I kissed him so hard and said " I love you" between kisses. He didn't hesitate to kiss me back.

"Grayson, come with me" he said

"Come with you? Go with you where?" I asked.

"Run away with me. I want everyone to forget me but not you baby, your choice" he said.

"Where would we go?" I asked.

"Anywhere you want, I'll take care of us baby" he said.

"Okay"

That's it 🤷🏽‍♀️ BUT just fuckin listen. I wanna do a SEQUAL to this story and I have an idea for it but it's gonna be a lil bit before I publish. I can't promise anything but at least one chapter will be up before the end of the month. Also I'm sorry for the shitty ass ending