Two

Grayson's pov

Me: hey Ethan
Ethan: hey Grayson
Me: wyd?
Ethan: nothing much hbu?
Me: wanna hang out?
Ethan: sure where
Me: The park and I'll pick you up
Ethan: bet

I threw my phone in the passenger seat and began to drive to his house.

I pulled into his driveway which had a free space and texted him that I was outside.

I walked outside with a hoodie on and hopped in the passenger seat next to me.

"Music?" I asked.

"Sure" He said putting on his seatbelt.

I turned on the radio and the song Lovely by Billie Eilish and Khalid played.

I started humming the words and he turned to me with his mouth open.

"What happened?" I asked as I took a quick look at him.

"You like her too?" He asked with a little laugh.

"I don't just like her, I'm a stan" I said looking at the cars in front of me.

"I stan her too" he said.

"Put on the "This is Billie Eilish" playlist on Spotify" I said handing him my phone. He excitedly took my phone and began to play her music.

The first song to come up was "when the party's over". We sang along to the music as I kept driving to the park that I always go to.

I pulled into a parking spot and twisted the key to the side so it'll turn the ignition off. I got out of the car and so did he.

"So where is this park that you speak of?" He asked noticing that we didn't park in front of it.

"It's a block over" I said pointing to the left. He nodded his head and he began talking and walking.

We got to the park and sat on an empty bench.

"So where are you from?" He asked

"Um I lived in New Jersey but we moved here because my dad said it was a change in scenery" I said rolling my eyes.

"I mean yea it's nice but I kinda miss home you know?" I added.

"Yea I get it. Well sort of. I used to live in San Francisco but now I live in LA" he said

"So what's fun here?" I asked

"Anything is fun if you believe it's fun" he said. I hit his arm jokingly ,but shit, it felt like rocks.

"That was corny and horrible" I said letting out a soft laugh.

"Yea it was but there a bunch of fun places like um the mall" he said.

"We should go one day" I said excitedly.

"Yea we should, Mariah loves the mall" he said.

Okayyyyy I felt that one.

Ethan's pov

"Yea we should, Mariah loves the mall" I said.

Shit

Why would I say that. I'm so stupid. fuck!

"Uh Yea that's cool" he said sounding a bit hurt. Great. I just fucked my self by not thinking. Of course I would fuck this up.

I. Need. To. Tell. Mariah.

"Hey Gray um I need to get home if that's alright" I said.

"Yea sure" he said sounding more hurt. I know I'm just hurting him more but I will make it up to him.

We walk back to his car and he drives me home in an awkward silence.

"Bye Gray" I said getting out. He just waved and didn't even look at me. I walked to the front door. I looked back at him and he had his head on the steering wheel.

I walked inside and went straight to my room.

I threw myself in my bed and immediately went to her contact.

Me: MARIAH I NEED YOU
Mariah❤️: What did you do🤦🏽‍♀️
Me: so I hung out with Grayson and I fucked up badly.
Mariah❤️: what did you do?
Me: I mentioned you
Mariah❤️: I feel attacked
Me: not like that but we were talking and he said the we should go to the mall one day and then my dumbass said yea and that you like malls
Mariah❤️: oh shit
Mariah❤️: you fucked up
Me: that's not it tho
Mariah❤️: 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
Me: after that I asked him to take me home because I needed to text you but I didn't tell him that
Mariah❤️: Bro wtf
Mariah❤️: you and I both need a manz but you have one right there and your here talking to me
Mariah❤️: GO GET YOUR MAN PINCHE PENDEJO!
Me: okay okay I'll text him
Mariah❤️: Kay good
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: hi
Grayson🥰: hello
Me: I'm sorry
Grayson🥰: about what?
Me: about today
Me: I brought up Mariah and then asked you to take me home
Grayson🥰: there is nothing to be sorry about
Me: Ik but just know that I'm sorry
Grayson🥰: it's fine
Me: wanna hang out tomorrow?
Me: just you and I?
Grayson🥰: idk maybe
Me: well when you decide lmk
Grayson🥰: okay

A/N: okay not as long as the last one but that's okay right? Yea sure