One

Ethan's pov:

I slump out of bed and walk into my own bathroom. I look at my messy hair and brush through it with a comb. I brush my teeth and put on skinny jeans, a black hoodie, and my Chuck Taylors. (Converses)

I walk downstairs and take my sisters toast and strut out my house as she tries to throw a couch pillow at my head but I close the door before it hits me.

As gay as I am, I don't really look like it. Everyone thinks I'm a straight outcast but I'm really just super fucking gay and I don't like people.

I drive to school and park in the parking lot only to be greeted my best and only friend Mariah.

"Hey Queen" She said wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Hey bitchass" I say returning the hug.

"Guess what!" She says skipping her way into the building.

"What?" I ask

"There is a new boy" she said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yea let me show you!" She said pulling my arm and running to the main office in her cheerleading outfit.

She comes to a sudden stop and points.

"See look" she said. I look through the window and see a small boy with brown hair with light blonde streaks running through it.

"Wait for him to turn around" she said. I felt weird that we were just watching him but hey, I won't mind taking a peek.

He turns around as if in slow motion and my jaw drops as his eyes land on mine. I feel Mariah's hand go under my jaw so I could close my mouth as well as hers.

He has stunning hazel eyes and a perfect button nose. He had the best smile I think I've ever seen in my life.

"Come on loser, you'll seem weird" she said pulling me away as the boy headed to the door.

I turned to face her and she drags me to the bleachers outside since we have study hall first period.

I sat in between Mariah's legs as she played with my hair doing braids I think.

"What do you think his name is?" I asked.

"I don't know, he looks like a Christian or Christopher kind of guy" she said with lust laced in her voice.

"Uh definitely not" I said laughing. She hit the back of my head and told me to shut the fuck up.

"That hurt asswipe" I said rubbing my head.

"You want me to hit you again pendejo?" She said.

"No thanks" I said sinking back down into the bleacher so she could keep rubbing her small hands through my locks. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the massage she didn't know she was giving.

"Look up dipshit" she said pulling my hair.

"Ow" I said.

"Look up fucktard" she said.

"Okay dumb bitch" I said back. I looked up and there he was. The new boy.

"Should we call him over" she asked.

"Please don't" I said nervously.

"Hey new kid!" She yelled. His head shot out way.

"Come!" She yelled again. I elbowed her knee and she yanked on my hair. He walked up on the bleacher and sat next to me.

"What's your name?" She asked.

"My name is Grayson, what are your names?" He asked with a teethy smile.