Three

Grayson's pov:

I threw in my black hoodie and walked out the door as Ethan was waiting for me outside.

Last night we spoke for a while and I agreed to hang out with him. I get close to the car and I see Mariah. He said it was just supposed to be us.

I opened the back door and sat down and just took out my phone.

"I'm just gonna drop her off and then we're gonna go okay?" He said pulling out of the parking spot.

"Yea" I said not really caring anymore. I kept texting my friend Lani but it's not like she's gonna respond. She's 3 hours ahead and she's got a game today.

The car came to a stop and Mariah hopped out the car.

"Come our Gray" She said. I got out the car and she gave me a tight hug. I hugged her back of course and moved to the front seat. She said bye to Ethan and it was just us now.

"So where do you wanna go?" He asked. I shrugged my shoulders and just said "I don't now, I'm new here".

"Right" he responded.

"Let's go and hangout at my house then" he suggested.

Hm wut? Repeat that

"What?" I asked

"Let's go to my house" he said again.

"Uh-m okay" I said. He smiled and then put on Billie Eilish through is phone.

Damn his smile was sexy. Too bad he probably doesn't feel the same way about me smh. I wouldn't mind waking up to his beautiful face every morning and going to sleep in his arms every night.

"You okay?" He asked pulling me from my thoughts.

"Hm yea why?" I asked.

"You were just staring out the car" he said letting out a small chuckle.

"Yea I'm fine I was just thinking" I said.

"Sorry to ruin your train of thought" he said.

"It's fine, I needed to stop thinking about it anyways" I said as I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in.

I laid back on the chair and started scrolling through Instagram. I see a picture of lani and James, my crush at a fancy dinner place. My whole world just shattered. How could she do this?

I went in our messages and she had left me on read. She didn't even have a game today.

The car stops and starts reversing into a parking. I cover my head with my hood and silently cry to myself.

The car finally stops and Ethan gets out.

"We're here" He said. I nodded my head and tried to wipe my tears as I climbed out.

"Are you okay?" He asked again. I nodded my head and accidentally let out a loud sniffle. He took the hood off my head and noticed my red eyes and nose.

"Why are you crying?" He asked.

"Because I had a friend Lani and she was my only friend. I also had a crush on this guy named James and she knew that and now they are dating and I tried texting her and she just leaves me on read" I said letting out a loud sob  since it hurt more saying it out loud.

He pulled me into a tight hug and rubbed my back. I face was in the crook of his neck and he smelt amazing.

"Mariah and I would never do that to you"

A/n: I'm sorry for not updating in a long time. Algebra has been whooping my ass for the second year in a row. Btw I just failed algebra last year so I have to retake it🙄 and I hate it.

But yea and I wanted to update I just didn't know what to write but I think I'm over the writers block anyways see ya in the next chapter cuz imma write that right now😘