January 9th Sunday: Sunny

Morning

"Sion, I'm going to Junes with my friends." I told him as we were eating our breakfast. "Is there anything I should pick up while I'm there?"

"There's a list on the fridge." He said.

"Is there anything you want?" I asked. "Like candy?"

"No." He said finishing up. He stood up with his dishes and left. I sighed. He doesn't like me. I stood up once I finished and cleaned my dishes before slipping on some tennis shoes. I was wearing some black jeans with a purple shirt and a black jacket over it.

I ran off towards Junes.

Afternoon

"Okay, guys." I said. "We have no idea why this is happening. I have made this notebook our official clue book." I put it in the middle of the table we were at in the food court.

T.V. Mystery

Midnight Channel

Girl

Kensan

Fog

Murderer X

"Does anyone have anything to add?" i asked.

"Girl?" Lauren asked. "What girl?"

"You remember when you first told me to watch the midnight channel?" I questioned. She nodded.

"Oh yeah, it was a girl then." Shiro said thoughtfully. "But why?"

"Because they changed their mind?" Lauren suggested.

"Or because the girl suddenly didn't fit the requirements?" Shiro said.

"What if there's more than one person?" I asked. "Like one person chose and then they had an idea of who they wanted next but then, the other person chose first."

"Why would you think of that?" Shiro said.

"Isn't it obvious?" I said smirking. "I'm the second killer."

"That would make since." Shiro said.

"If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong." Lauren said waving her off. "That reporter was dead before she got here."

"And Kensan was kidnapped when she was." Shiro said. Lauren looked at me before laughing.

"Well, glad we got out of the acussing each other stage." She said. "It's not her or any of us."

"Yeah, you're right." Shiro said.

"Well, there's a possibility of a second killer." I said adding maybe more next to murder X.

"I guess it's about time." Lauren said.

"To the T.V." Shiro said.

~

"What took you so beary long?" Teddy asked.

"What is that?" Shiro said. "Going on four bear puns?" I nodded.

"Not the time." Lauren said.

"Sensei's not here today." Teddy said. "Something has him bear trapped."

"Five." I said.

"Guys." Lauren warned.

"Back to the Inn." Shiro said. "Teddy, lead the way!"

"This way!" Teddy exclaimed and we all marched toward him.

~

"Kensan!" Lauren yelled as we finally made it to the place shadow Kensan and the real Kensan were. "You're okay!" She exclaimed.

"Yay!" Shadow Kensan said.

"Oh God." I muttered.

"My princess has come. Shall I spirit you away?" He asked me. "You didn't want to come to this back water town anyway, did you?"

"Jessie, no." Lauren warned. I glared at shadow Kensan but backed off.

"Why does you keep saying things like that?" Kensan said.

"Uh oh." Teddy said with Shiro. "Don't let him deny his shadow, we'll have a big mess then."

"What?" Lauren said. "So what can we do?" They all turned to me.

"Uh, no." I said.

"Oh princess." Shadow Kensan trilled.

"Would you stop it already?!" Kemsan yelled. "Why are you masquerading around as me? That's not how I feel!"

"What?" His shadow said. "But we are one on the same. I feel what you feel, you feel what I feel. We are the same. I am you."

"You are not m-" Kensan was stopped in his claim once Teddy and Shiro pushed me and our lips interlocked. I pushed away with my face crimson red.

"You two!" I yelled rounding on them. "I- I- When I get done with you, you two are going to wish your shadows killed you!" Lauren grabbed me before I could advance.

"Jessie calm down. You can't hurt them!" She yelled.

"No! They will suffer my wrath!" I yelled.

"What... Was that?" Kensan asked. I stopped struggling.

"Kensan." I said. "That person, is you." I said calmly. Lauren let me go and I walked over to Kensan. "Don't deny it. It's just the manifestation of your darkest deepest thoughts. Kensan, everyone has them. It's natural so, just accept him." I finished with a smile. He looked at me and sighed before turning to his shadow.

"So you're me, huh?" He said walking up to it. "I honestly don't know where you came from but, apparently, you came from somewhere inside me. I guess...I can accept that. I guess, part of me really does feel that way. But, really, Jessie? I don't even know her!" The shadow smiled.

"Probably." He said. "But you've got to admit. The girl is cute."

"That's it!" I yelled. The shadow disappeared and turned into Kensan's persona. Hatori Hanzo, the ninja.

~

Evening

I went to bed once I got home. I feel asleep and had a dream.

"Your friends and you have assembled quite the team." Margret told me.

"Uh, where's Igor?" I asked not seeing the pointy nosed man.

"He couldn't make it." Margret told me. "Don't worry, next time, he'll be here."

"Okay." I said. "But, my team, huh? Surpassing all expectations as expected, right?"

"Yes." She said. "Hatori Hanzo, Izanagi, Izanagi no Okami, Kintoki-Douji, Serpankin, and Pixsen." I nodded. "I would like to present you with a new persona." A blue card floated in front of me. "This is the wizard, Oshigu Hatan." I accepted the card. "It seems things have changed since Yu's generation. I would have usually given him new arcana's during our meetings like this. You have those bonds already. Be sure not to lose them."

"Yes ma'am." I said.