January 5th Wednesday: Cloudy/Rainy

Afterschool

"What?" Shiro said. "You're totally lying."

"But, seriously. Your t.v. was to small so you couldn't be pulled in?" Lauren said. "You sure you didn't just hit your head?"

"That was after." I said. "Where's Kensan?"

"He had to help at the inn." Lauren said. "Don't change the subject."

"I was only wondering." I grumbled.

"Why don't we just go to Junes?" Shiro suggested. "I'm sure we can find a t.v. your size."

"Yeah, sure." Lauren said jokingly.

~

"Guys, there is this thing called a joke." Lauren said. "Look it up."

"We know." Shiro and I said simultaneously.

"But since we're here, go ahead Jessame. Go inside the t.v." Shiro said laughing until my hand slipped through.

"Okay, whatever trick your doing stop it." Lauren said frantically. "There are customers coming."

"T.V. people, I come in peace." I said as I started to go in further.

"What are you saying?" Shiro said.

"Do something!" Lauren said. "And don't be so calm." I'm not sure how, but we all ended up falling in.

~

"Ow!" Lauren whined.

"That hurt." Shiro added.

"Where are we?" Lauren asked.

"We seem to be inside the t.v." I said calmly.

"What ate you so calm?" They yelled.

"As I said, I'm screaming on the inside." I said smiling. They gave me a face. I shrugged. "What now?" I asked as we started to hear squeaks as if a rubber toy were walking towards us. We saw a figure in the fog.

"What the hell is that?" Shiro exclaimed.

"It seems to be a silhouette." I mused as they took off running. I of course ran after them.

"What is wrong with you?" Lauren asked as we ran. "Normal people don't do that!"

"Well, getting eaten by a t.v. does that to people!" I yelled back.

"Less talking and more running!" Shiro yelled speeding up. We ran into a room and slammed the doors behind us. They sighed in relief and slid down to the floor as I stood stoic still as I stared around the room. Someone has problems. There were torn pictures around the room so you couldn't see the person's face. All I could tell was that it was a man. I had the feeling I'd seen the poster somewhere else. Shiro and Lauren were still celebrating how they weren't caught.

"Guys, I know you're happy and all but, take a look around." I said. They did as I said.

"Well, time to leave." Shiro said and opened the door. We walked out only to see the silhouetted figure again. "Oh, come on!" The figure walked front of us to reveal a bear suit.

"Ate you a native?" I said. "We come from the land of...Junes and we come in peace." I said confidently. When I get nervous I act like I'm important or that everythin's fine. This was one of those moments.

"Native?" It asked. "Teddy's always been here." He said. "Well, since you were able to get here. Did you get thrown in?"

"Of course not!" Lauren said. "Jessame decided to get eaten by the t.v."