Janurary 12th Wednesday: Sunny

The Day Before: Evening
Once getting home, I collapsed on my bed. If we can't trust anyone, how are we going to get through this? Ha! Could I even trust Margret? She taught me but, I really know nothing about her. Where does she go when I don't see her? And where do we meet in my dreams now that I think about it? Does that place have a scenery? I signed and got ready for bed, hopping quickly into the shower.

I got in bed and fell asleep.

"It's seems your journey is threatened." Margret told me. How convient I would dream of her now. "To continue forward, your resolve will have to be strong. As of now, I don't believe it's as strong as you think it is. Look at this." A card floated in front of her. "I can't come with you for this. I'm sorry." She crushed it and disappeared. A void of darkness engulfed me... Or her. Out popped a version of Izanagi I never saw before. I scrambled back in fear and fell on my are. It waved its spear at me and held it inches from my neck. Oh crap.

"Who calls to me...? One who shines in unimaginable darkness... Will you even draw on your hallow self for your strength...? I am Magatsu-Izanagi... I will determine the path you take..." He said. My eyes were wide. My mouth hung open. For a dream, my mind was incredibly blank. "If you wish to continue forward, you will have to prove yourself to the darkness." I gulped. "Defeat me." A spear materialized before me. "Grab hold of it. We shall see whether you are worthy."

Morning
Aunt Kim was passed out on the couch when I came downstairs. I sighed. She must've come in late, with all the things happening and all... I looked around and found her a blanket. I drapped it over her as Sion came from his room. "She came in late again." He said. I nodded. "Your mom is coming, right?"

"Yeah, on Sunday." I said. This kid was ready to get rid of me.

"...Come back, okay?" He said. Wait, what? "Mom... She gets worried sometimes. Since I'm at home alone usually. I think she feels better knowing your with me." This kid really cares for his mom. I nodded with a smile.