January 1st Saturday: Rainy

Afternoon

I waited at the trainstation for my aunt and cousin to arrive. My aunt's name was Kim Nakumura. Her son's name was Sion. Apparently, she works for the police. I better not get in trouble or I might get stuck in a cell for awhile. I sighed as it started to ran. I looked up at it. "Why me?" I muttered as I took off my glasses as not to get them wet.

Finally a car drove over. Too bad I'd been standing on the rain for like ten minutes. She rolled down the window. "Come on, Jessame." She called. "I have to stop at the station for awhile. Some big emergency." I nodded and sat in her passenger seat. She started driving off as I situated my bags between my feet. "So, what do you think of Inaba so far?" My aunt asked as I put my glasses back on. I smiled.

"It's wet." I said jokingly. I really did not want to be here, but I might as well get over it. I'm already here. She smiled.

"Say hi to Jessame, Sion." She said glancing at her rearview mirror. I looked back and waved at the boy no more than six years old.

"Hi, I haven't seen you since you were two." I said. He looked away and I sighed hanging my head. "I'm guessing he's shy." Kim laughed.

"You'd be right." She said.

~

I walked into the police station with a towel draped over my head. I was trying to get rid of some of the water that drenched me. Sion walked ahead of me behind his mother. I wonder if he'll warm up to me soon. A person bumped into my shoulder and I said sorry as I looked back ay him. My head started to ache, but I brushed it off as the effect traveling has on me. I'm surprised I lasted this long. I held my head. "Are you alright, Jessame?" Sion asked. I blinked and looked down at him. "You don't look to good." I smiled weakly.

"I'll be fine, I'm just tired." I answered. He nodded and turned to follow his mom again. This is not a good start to my first day in Inaba.

~

I unpacked my things. My room was quaint. I didn't plan on decorating since I was only staying for a short amount of time.

When I was finally done, it was kind of late. "Guess it's time for bed." I said stretching out on the mattress. I fell asleep instantly.

~

"Do you wish to learn the truth?" A voice asked. There was a silhouetted figure in front of me.

"Is this a dream?" I mumbled.

"Then go and catch it." It said. The figure turned and walked away. What the hell?....