January 14th Friday: Sunny

Morning

The next morning was seemed as though it were normal. Obviously, the day starts, I get ready for school, Sion gives me an apathetic greeting, Aunt Kim was no where to be found, and I still have no idea about the true reason the murders were happening.

I sat at the couch in the living room having a moment to do so before going to school.

A lot happened yesterday and I felt numb after that weird dream I had after reading Kensan's book. His journal? But even after that, it changed and we were forced outside of the library only for it to disappear. After that, we all went home agreeing that we had enough of an adventure after that.

There was so much I didn't understand. Was I really awake? Did something happen to me that I have repressed memories of it? Why could I trust Margret in my dreams? Why did my friends and I obtain personas? Especially myself, Shiro, and Lauren. Kensan had to face himself. I wouldn't even know where to begin to help Mikoto. And to be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if Akihiko appeared at my doorstep right now to tell me I still haven't woken up. There's also Mikoto seeing his mom in his dream. This all added up somehow. It had to.

Heaving a sigh and pushing up my glasses, I got up to leave for school.

School
I somehow managed to let myself forget the track team wanted me to join. I looked at Rio. "I don't want to join." I told him simply before turning on my heel to march upstairs to have another thrilling time with Mr. Bandai.

"Aw, come on, Jesse." Rio said following after. "What's the worst that could happen?"

"Just leave me be." I pleaded.

"You've got to be in at least in one club." He reasoned out.

"Then I'll join one." I said simply redirecting myself to the teachers' office. He followed me curiously. There was one teacher I was positive wasn't already a club advisor. "Good morning, Mr. Bandai."

The teacher looked startled he was called out and turned to face me. He caught sight of me and narrowed his eyes before taking his mug of coffee and taking a sip. "Kanda?" He asked distastefully.

"I want to start an investigation club. Would you be interesting in being our advisor?" I asked him. The teachers around his desk all started as Bandai merely looked at me a bit confusedly.

"An investigation club?" He asked. I nodded.

"We've been studying mysteries lately." I told him simply.

"And who is included in that we?" He asked.

"Shiro, Lauren, Mikoto, Kensan, and I."

He stared at me for a moment. "Why me?" He asked.

"Because we cherish our homeroom teacher and know he wouldn't let us down in our attempts to better our minds." I countered, fully daring him to say he would let us down.

His eyes narrowed at my attempt. "Of course I'll be your advisor." He finally spoke after a tense moment. "It wouldn't do to let you down, would it, city scum?"

"A tragedy." I told him reproachfully. "I'll see you in class, sensei." I bowed before leaving. Rio followed.

"You are so getting detention." He told me.

"It will be worth it." I said waving him off. "But I better get to class."

After school
"So we need to fill out club forms." I told the investigation team. They looked at me. "Mr. Bandai is our club advisor."

"Lies!" Shiro and Lauren hissed.

"You asked him?" Kensan asked.

"How did you manipulate him?" Mikoto asked me.