day1 2.0

you awaken by the sound of jaehyun calling your name as he shakes your shoulder. you open your eyes and meet his worried ones.

you sit up, jaehyun helping you. taeil, johnny, taeyong, jaehyun and sicheng are looking at you. they're all frowning.

you look at them confused.

taeyong: ❝mark had informed us about your wound.❞

johnny: ❝man, are you alright? it looks rather nasty.❞

you sigh and looked away. your arm is starting to feel better but it still hurts.

jaehyun shortly left to wake the others up and gather them downstairs for breakfast and a short briefing.

taeil walks up and sits next to you. he pats your back comfortingly.

taeyong: ❝since you're hurt, you won't be sent on any scouts, i'm afraid.❞

you nod. you know you are going to be bored as hell when the others leave but at least you could still try to talk with the ones that were in the living room.

taeyong and johnny leave the room, leaving you with sicheng and taeil.

sicheng: ❝get better soon.❞

the boy gives you a thumbs up before leaving as well.

you know taeil wouldn't be headed for the scouts since he had volunteered to take care of the ones in the house when the others left. you could spend the time with him.

it didn't take long for you to hear the groups leave the house.

you walk down to the living room and sit at the living room.

you hear soft chatter coming from the kitchen. then, you see donghyuck, along with chenle and jaemin leaving. the youngest around is the first to notice you.

chenle: ❝yuta hyung!❞

the boy runs to give you a big hug. you only chuckle since you had acknowledged the fact that you weren't that close with the boy before.

jaemin and donghyuck walk and smile at the sight. jaemin takes a seat beside you and checks your arm.

jaemin: ❝does it hurt a lot?❞

jaemin scrunches his face as he thinks of the scenario you had faced the night before. you can tell he's picturing the fact that you came across one of those walking corpses.

donghyuck: ❝kinda sucks if it doesn't heal early.❞

yuta: ❝you can say that but i can at least stay here.❞

donghyuck shrugs and grabs a bag of chips he had left over night in the cupboard. he reaches the bag over, gesturing for you to take one salted cracker.

you smile and take one. it was only then you had realised you hadn't taken breakfast.

you glance at the kitchen then at the two dreamies that were stuck to you. you had decided that it be best if you stay put.

the day goes by with you laughing about with the three dreamies.

|day1 2.0 end|

go to chapter 'day2 to continue'