diez

Continuation of the first day, second  spirit

'Can we go Ghost hunting now?' Sammy asked, as she placed her bright pink bag down. 'We might as well, but you have to walk with me to tutoring next period.' I replied, leaving the dirty blonde to shrug.

I pulled up the app, with my volume off. Again, it took awhile fo entity to be detected.

Once it did, the 'Errant' spirit was to the side of me. 'Holy crap.' Sammy said, blinking wildly.

I, however, am unfazed. I guess this app pushed away my anxiety for now, thanks app.

Who is this?

C A R O L

I nodded, and looked at Sammy. 'Do you want to ask Carol something?' I asked slowly, feeling how tense Sammy was.

'How, how did she die.' Sammy stuttered her suggestion, and I nodded.

How did you die?

P L A N E   C R A S H

Poor her. Again, I feel immediate sympathy for Carol.

The atmosphere grew tense as I looked at Sammy staring at the app and then at the wall where Carols sprite was. Sammy, ever since the death of her best friends father, can see spirits, 'I can see, see Carol!' Sammy whispered/yelled.

I turned off my phone and felt anxiety creep on my back, so much so for this damned app pushing my anxiety away. I stare at the wall with the face of panic, unable to handle the current situation.