Turning to call to them when I stood frozen. Their laid my body on the grass. My eyes were closed as I looked paler then usual. Though my eyes were closed nor was I breathing, you could see fresh tears on my cheek.

I nearly screamed in shock but it was stuck in my throat. I couldn't speak. I ran to where they were and tried to touch them but they didn't even feel me.

This time I screamed letting them know I'm here but neither of them saw or heard me. I collapsed to the ground about to shout once more until I heard a voice calling my name.

" oh, my dear child what are you doing crying on this cold ground? Get up"

the voice was so sweet and gentle. So comforting in this situation. But it was so familiar.

'Who?' I thought

Turning to see a female figure as my eyes widened.

" mom? Is that you?"

She smiled as I slowly walked to her. Though I turned around and looked at my body and the two over my dead body.

" come here" she spoke

I looked to her and slowly went to her. As I got closer she only seemed to become more detailed but her feet.

Once I reached her I felt tears streaming down.

" I miss you so much...why have you left me" I whispered to her

She caressed my hair and gave it a light kiss but I couldn't even feel it...

" why? It wasn't time for me to meet you maybe...you still have much to know before you see me" she answers

" w-what does that mean I'm dead I...but I want to see Mason...Xavier..I don't know he-"

" he has shown you more then twice that he needs you and he won't hurt you. Give him a chance and my beautiful girl, wake up from this dream. He didn't say those things to you. He never did. Believe me."

Her voice was slightly fading as her figure was slowly glowing.  Her beautiful caramel hair falling on her face when she moved her head. Her green eyes were shining bright.

" w-wait don't go I need you mom don't leave me" I plead but she waved back at me with her award winning smile and left out of thin air like she was never here.

' m-mom wait please'

In seconds everything then went black and I could hear people talking and crying all over again.

' not again...please'

' HAZEL, thank god you are back I thought I lost you there!! but we need to get up now they think we died from so much blood lost' Mia said

' let's wake up' I said to her

Putting all my strength to opening my eyes and moving my body but quickly got worn out. Feeling the darkness around me I pushed to keep going.

Feeling the pain on my body as I kept pushing to finally see and move when my eyes shot open.

I quickly stood up taking a deep breath of air. Sudden pain in my head and body struck harder making me wince.

" YOU'RE ALIVE" mason screamed

He hugged me tightly as I hissed from the pain again. Hearing his sniffles and whimpers from him I rubbed his back.