A Clue

'Titania attacked me.' Great let's make me sound like a monster. Thanks a lot Melanie. Okay let's rewind a bit before I found Melanie and go to the part where the meeting broke up and I went to go where Robin was.

It wasn't hard I had been there how many times? ten maybe. He was at the computer looking stuff up. It was about Project Meta G. He was looking at the labs trying to figure something out. "Robin?" I asked as I walked up to him.

He turned around and smiled when he saw me. "Seaspray glad you're here I need help with some of this."

"Alright, anything new?"

"No not yet but it's only a matter of time before we get some."

"Here is one red lady that has magical powers." I told him as I typed it into the computer.

"You've got to be joking."

"Nope. She had to be working for the people we're looking for. How else would she know where to find us."

"I guess that's true." Robin agreed. "Should we recap what we know?"

"Might as well can't hurt." I said pulling up the files we have. "Okay so we know these are all the labs that Lauren, Melanie, Danielle, and I went to. We can get rid of this one because It's my parents' workplace. Melanie is going to H.A.D. Labs so maybe we can get her in on this and-"

"We will see. Besides how can we even tell if we can trust your parents. Just saying."

"Because they made these." I said going and opening a door. It contained black supersuits. I pulled out one of the black suits, the one with light blue around it. "These can adapt with the cold or any other temperature. They also keep out any deasise or sickness that you can get. It also works with any power that they could have."

"Wow really?" he asked studying the suit. "Wane industries hasn't been able to do any like that. And they have the best tech in the world."

"Had the best tech in the world." I corrected.

"Well try it on then."

I nodded and then walked away from him to find a place to change. Once I found an empty room  I went in and got changed. The suit fit me like a glove. It was comfortable and it didn't bug me at all. I moved around in it and it was just fine. It had a hood on it and when I put it on I turned invisible just like my old outfit. Thanks mom. I walked out of the room and went back to Robin. When he stopped me his mouth drooped open.

"That looks so cool." He finally said.

"Good to know. So the lets get to it."

"So one of these labs has to be working on trans forming kid with the metagene. The same one that gave you guys powers."

"Mitch!" I said hitting my hand against my hand.

"Of course how could we forget him?" Robin replied understanding what I meant. "He was sent after you so he must have been with one of them at some point. So all we have to do is find out who was the last that had him and we got them."

"If they have any records of him."

Robin started hacking his was into the information about Mitch, Bazaro. Each time he was done with a list of information he would shake his head and move onto the next one. He went through all then of them and let out a sigh. "Nothing."

"He was at Cadmus when Superboy went to find him right?"

"Yeah so?"

"Well let's look up information about them and find out where he went."