An Unexpected Visit

Lauren here. Bet You didn't expect to hear from us again. Well neither did we. So lets get right into this new story.

I was walking home from school. My parents weren't going to be back till nine at night so I would be spending time at my cousins. When I was Moonfire I wouldn't have mind that it meant that I could get away with not being at home.

See my mom is a doctor and hast to work late shifts sometimes. My dad is a business person so he travels a lot. So more often than not I would not see my parents a lot. I missed spending time with them but at least I got some free time. And they weren't going to move because of Mom's job. So at least I wouldn't be taken away from my friends like some people with parents like my dad.

When I got home I was just about to open the door when there was a thud behind me. I turned around. I knew that that sound wasn't nothing. Sometimes it was good sometimes it was bad. Especially with the kidnapping what had been happening recently I wasn't to hooked on it be good. Then I saw him. My ex-boyfriend, Robin.

He had broken up with me when he and Wondergirl had made up. Now they were back together. I still hated him for it. Unlike Titania and Superboy, who broke up neutrally, we had still deiced to date even though I wasn't a hero any more.

"Robin?" I asked, "What are you doing here?"

"Lauren," he said, "We need to talk."

"Okay so tell quickly. You shouldn't be in here so make it fast."

Robin was in the kitchen siting on a stool. I was siting across from him.

"Lauren you know how you lost your powers?"

"Yeah. Thanks for reminding me." I felt like I just lost them again when he had said that.

"Well your loss of powers is only temporary."

"Meaning?" I asked

"Meaning that your powers are going to come back. By our guess Tomorrow. We have no idea if it will be all or gradually but you will get your powers back."

"I see."

Robin got up to leave. "How is Violet doing?" Remembering the Superclone we saved.

"I don't know. She's been on a secret mission for a few weeks. And she hasn't told us anything."

"Oh." I said kinda sad. "Well bye Robin."

"Yeah bye Lauren."

And like that he walked out of the door to my house leaving me alone. Sighing I went to my room to get what I needed to stay at my cousins' house. It was going to be a long night.

Some times when I was alone at my cousins' house I would stretch out my arm to try to move something. But it didn't work. I normally enjoy being with them but after what Robin told me I was too distracted. Thoughts raced through my head. Do the others know? How do they feel about this? How do I feel about this?

That last one stumped me. I had mix feelings about it. Sometimes I was happy with it other times I was nervous about it. All of this seemed to make the night drag on. It was hard to do my homework and I was always an A+ student. Today I just wasn't able to concentrate on anything. Finally there was a knock at the door. My aunt went to get the door. "Lauren, your mom is hear." She called up the stairs .

With a sign of relief I grabbed my bag and left the room and headed down stairs. I waved good bye to my aunt and headed to the car with my mom behind me. I got into the passenger side of the car. Mom got into the front. "So how was your day?" She asked as she pulled away from the house.

"Normal." I lied.

"Nothing fun happened?"

"Yep. Just my normal day." I looked out the window as we passed houses on the way home.

"That's a shame. I had a lovely time at work. Want to hear about it?" My mom asked.

To many that may seem selfish but really she was just trying to talk to me. "Sure why not." I said wishing that I could tell her about my superhero life for about the millionth time. I had done that so many times when I was Moonfire and had a feeling it would start again.

"So there was this patent that thought he had this sickness but really he didn't. It was just a waist of time. The poor guy." She laughed like it was some privet joke.

I laughed with her even though I didn't see what was funny. Mom continued to talk but I didn't listen to her much and laughed when she did and answered with one sentence words. I wasn't interested in what she had to say. As I stared into the night sky. And it almost seemed like there was a person standing on one of the roof tops. I closed my eyes and didn't see any one.

Your just imagining it Lauren. I thought. There is no one there.

I was never happier to be home then right there. I grabbed my bag and then ran to the door. My mom unlocked it. I ran up the stairs to my bed room and closed the door. I grabbed a book under my bed. It had pictures of me and my friends being us. but in the back was us being superheros. I saw me and Robin together. I was about to rip it out when I saw that it had others together. I saw pictures of Titania and Superboy together. Then I saw something i didn't see before. Miss Marsion was glaring at Titania. But it disappeared when she was with Lagoon boy. I remembered that she used to date Connor, Superboy, before.

"Lauren," My mom said poking her head in, "You need to go to bed."

"Okay mom." I said closing the book. "Night."

She turned off the light. "Night." And closed the door.

I looked over to Daisy's empty cage. I didn't know where she was cause she left one night. But I knew she was somewhere. "Night Daisy, where ever you may be."

And I closed my eyes. And I feel asleep.