The Meeting

Lauren here. Let's get to the good part shall we?

We entered the room where many of the other superheros were waiting for us. When we sat down Batgirl got started. "Okay so I know that not everything has gone to plan. People are still been taking for Metahuman trafficking. Nightwing  has left and we haven't heard from him sense. And Violet is some how sick"

"I may have found something but I'm not sure about it. I'll need time to process it all and do some research." Melanie replied.

"Care to share your idea?" Lagoon boy asked.

"Not yet."

"Okay let's get back on topic here shall we?" Batgirl ask.

"Sorry." everyone muttered.

"Okay so next we have to talk about what happened with you guys." she said turning to us. "So what exactly happened?"

"Well we all got our powers back today so we went to where we would meet up before we lost our powers. And then this women came in after we had started to talk. Who seemed to be after Mel- Snow."

"Snow what can you tell us about this women?" Bumble bee asked.

"She was subbing for my gym teacher but the others didn't seem to notice her at all. Almost like they thought that she was the teacher but if I could see that she wasn't but the others could why?" she reported.

"I might have a few ideas about that." Batgirl replied. "Maybe it was because you might have the metagene. Or she was targeting you all along so she didn't try to affect you."

"Wait did you say that she was your sub?" Bubble bee asked

"Yes and Batgirl already told me what that meant." she added before Bubble bee could speek.

"Anything else we should know about her?"

"She seemed to be taking orders from someone but we just don't know who it was." I told them. "She seemed to have almost magical abilities."

"Hmm. You should talk to Zatana about that Moonfire." Batgirl replied. "Well I think that's all. Seaspray Robin has more that he wants to show you about that thing. Snow come with me if you want to know more about Violet's current situation."

With that she walked away from the group and Melanie followed after her. Titania flew off to where ever Robin was.  The rest if the group walked off to do their own thing. I had an idea where Zatana might be so I decided to go look there.

"So what do I do?" Danille asked.

"I don't know. Train or go home maybe?" I said and then took off leaving her behind. I felt kinda bad for leaving her behind but I wanted to find Zatana. For some reason I wanted to stop this person who had attacked us but I didn't know why.

I stopped at a door on the second floor of the Watchtower, the League's satellite and only standing head courtiers, the plaque next to the door said: Zatana. I smiled knowing this was the one. When I opened the door things were being thrown everywhere. I put up my telicknises shield and braced myself from things hitting me. One of the objects bounced back and hit her in the head.

She turned around and then saw me with my protective shield all around me. "Oh I'm so sorry Moonfire!" she appoligized. "I didn't mean for that to happen. I was just trying to find something."

"It's fine." I told her. "You didn't know."

"No it's not!" she said and then stopped. "Wait, how are you here? Why are you here? You left like almost a year ago."

"Well we got our powers back and so now were back."

"So Seaspray is up to full strength again?"

"Yep."

"Dang it! That's going to make betting her so much harder.

"Yeah I guess your right but that's a good thing though right?"

"Well for the villains yes for training not so much." she replied with a sigh. "Anyway did you need help with anything?"

"Yeah I do there's this villain that went after us today and we think that she had magic."

"And you want me to help you track her then?"

"If you could that would be great. But we also want to know if she actually has magic."

"Well I'm going to need two things then." she replied as she was looking for something.

"What are they?"

"A discription of what she looks like for to find out if she dose have magic and the her name." she replied pulling out a bowl that was gold. "And then after that we can work on the tracking spell."

"Okay but Snow is the only one who know what her name was or at least the name she was using at school." I replied sitting on the floor next to her.

"That's okay if I don't know her by her looks we can get Snow then." she replied looking around for what she needed but couldn't seem to find it.

"Well the woman had red hair, green eyes, cocasion skin."

"Red hair you say?" she asked very interested with her eyes wide.

"Yes red hair. Why? Do you know someone with red hair?"

"Yeah I do. And I know her name but she dosen't work alone."

"That could be why she was talking to herself and then suddenly left."

"Yes that explains a lot. Her name is Recel. Who she works for she will never say. She just keeps saying my boss or my supervisor."

"So that's who we are after then. This person named Recel?"

"Yep so now for the tracker spell I'm going to need-"

But what ever she was going to say she didn't get the chance because she fell over. I leaned over and checked her pulse. She was still alive but she felt cold to the touch. What could have done this I wondered. But before I got the chance to find out anything I felt a feeling of cold come across my body and fell to the ground and blacked out.