The Red-headed Lady

The last thing I needed today was a crazy red-headed maniac chasing after me. Sorry getting ahead of myself anyway this is Titania by the way. Let's back up a little bit before Melanie ditched gym class. (She just said no but she so did.) Where I was in Chemistry class.

I was still trying to rap my head around what Connor , Superboy, had told me last night. I of course knew that Lauren would be told I mean they still dated after they left the team. Yeah I said they I didn't fully leave yet. I'll get more on that later. I had had some of my powers still but to get my powers back to normal? That was surprising. They said that they would work on it but I kinda started to dught them about that. They had told me when I would visit that it was a work in progress which told me zip about it.

It had been a long day because I was still trying to convince people that Lex Luther would be a bad President. Time was running out before the final votes would be in.  Anyway I was mixing chemicals for a lab I was good when we had water that we could use. Anyway we had to let it dry so I was talking with other students. Just trying to pass the time.

"Did you hear about what is happening in Markovia?" a boy asked

"About kids getting abducted?" I asked

"Yeah. what do you think Meta-human trafficking means?" a girl replied.

I turned back to my work to see if it was done. The last thing I wanted to talk about was that. I knew what it was but the last thing I wanted to talk about. One because it was a heart breaking subject. Two, if i told them what it was about they would get supsius and then know that I was at one point in time a hero. It still wasn't dry. They how ever still wanted my opinion about it and wouldn't stop bugging me.

"Come on just make a guess."

"We wont judge." the girl promised.

"Yeah it can't be that stupid."

I let out a sigh. Why do people have to be so persistant. "I said I didn't want to talk about it okay. Please just leave it at that."

"Okay, why is it so personal to you?" the boy replied. The girl next to him glared at him.

"Who said it was personal?" I asked.

"If you would just answer we-"

Before he could finish off a gust of wind happened. Now you might think okay the window was opened and the wind just picked up. First off the room windows can't open. Second, I was feeling angry at the moment so I knew that it was my powers coming back. I just stood there stunned. So did my fellow classmates. I quickly excused myself from the class and then left the room. I headed to the bathroom that we had meet at before the others lost their powers.

I walked into the bathroom and as I expected Lauren and Danielle were in there as well. They were talking when I had entered. "Your powers?" Danielle asked when she saw me.

"Are back to normal."

"I'm sorry what?" Lauren asked.

I let out a sigh. It was time to come clean. "I never real lost all of my powers. I always had some left. Like a rement of it. Never at full strength."

"Why didn't you tell us until now?" Danielle asked.

"I didn't want to make you feel bad about not being superheros."

"When Robin took you away after the fight," Lauren replied, "it was about that wasn't it?"

I noded. I was about to tell more when Melanie came running into the room. She was in her gym clothes and was panting. She leaned against a pillar. "Everything okay?" I asked.