Project Meta G.

AN: This takes place during the third Season of Young Justice. So I may have to change somethings here to make it fit the new season. So this may get updated later on. But for know enjoy.

Really Titania you get a date out of all of that? Mean while I'm over here trying to make things less awkward between me and Robin. But what ever I'll just get on with the story. Might want to get some popcorn or something for this one.

I was busy training with Melanie and Danielle. Titania was off doing something, probably her date. It was because of her that we were waiting. Nightwing had given orders to the other members of the team but not us. In fact he hadn't let us join when he had came. But it still didn't change the fact that I was surprised to see him. Nightwing had quit the Team and only came back when he was needed the most or needed help from something. Which means something was up. Miss Marstion was waiting with us for Titania to appear.

"Recognized Aquaman ,Seaspray"

I turned and saw them talking to each other. "We were lucky that we got away from them when we did."

"Yeah but I'm wondering what they were doing their in the first place." Titania replied. "Were they after us or something else?"

"I have no idea but that is not my concern right now." Aquaman replied.

"It should be on the mission you're about to get." Nightwing said stepping out of the darkness.

"I thought you would be gone by now my friend." Aquaman replied.

"I had to give them their mission but it seemed like someone had other plans." he said indicating to Titania and him holding hands. They pulled apart almost immediately after.

"Well we're here now so tell us." Danielle demanded.

"Okay," Nightwing agreed. "But you two may have to help me." he said to Titania and Aqualad.

"Okay," they agreed.

"As you all should know there has been meta human trafficking going on for at least the past two years. I have finally found a lead. I have gathered at team to help stop the Meta human trafficking. However even with us doing that the people doing that may still have the supplies that they need and will use it until it runs out. Your job it to stop it and that's where Project Meta G comes in."

Titania stepped forward. Of course she new about it I thought. Why wouldn't she. "Thanks Nightwing." she told him. "Project Meta G didn't always start as what it is now. I was curious about two things. The first was how the machine could make us lose our powers even thought it was apart of us. The second was how did we get our powers."

"And?" Melanie asked.

"So I had Robin look into the first one. That much should be able to help even though we didn't get it until recently. And the results are quite shocking."

Aqualad walked beside her. "He found that the device was meant to take away your powers. You would still have the Meta gene in you but it would be back to how it was before it came active. And that's not even the shocking part. Robin discovered that the maker was Lex Corp."

"The same group that had the guy after us." Titania reminded. "While it was taking Robin forever to find out that. I narrowed down who the suspects were. And all of them lead to the labs that we visited last year. When I told my theory to a few of the team, Kalder, Robin, Orical, and Zatana, they began to expect that they were part of the trafficking going around."

"At first I did not know what to do about this so I had the labs be watched. Almost all had villains going to the labs. When it was made clear that something was going on I recruited Violet into the project. We had her as the operative to go and find things out. She took on the name Lilly Becker and began to find things out."