Broken angel part 2

"Harry's POV"

i woke up to the sound of birds chirrping i squeezed my eyes and opened them to see her beautiful face i smiled and move a few strands of hair away from her face she stirred in her sleep i got up and went to bathroom to brush my teeth and took a quick shower and headed downstair to make breakfast...
i was going to make everything right i will make her believe that she deserve everything and i will give her everything i will pick the pieces of my angel i will bring her back just like she was before he had came back in her life.
After half an hour breakfast was ready i put everything in tray and headed upstair i open the door to room and walk in i put the tray on night stand and bent down caress her cheek she stirred and open her beatiful eyes she looked at me confuse i smile and sit down and help her sit down she just looked at me.
"i made your favrt breakfast"i smiled and put the tray between us.

i waited for her to start but she did not.
"Y/N"i called but she did not react
"Y/N plz"i plead in hope to get anything in reply but she did not she was just looking at the wall.
i try to feed her but she shook her head and push my hand.
"plz just a lil bit"i said try to make her eat a lil bit but failed tears well up in my eyes i got up and went downstair i put my head in my hands how was i going to fix her when its like i will brokedown i sat there for a bit when the door bell ring i went to check who was it and i was met with a lady in casual clothes followed by a police inspector. i had nit seen him last night he had beard and mostache which non of last night's officer had.
"hello, i am dr.lily i am a psychatrist i am here to help the inspector to take victem's statement"she said i nodded and open the door wide to allow them to come in they walk in and i follow them upstair.
The dr. walk in and look at her.
Dr.Lily looked shock when she saw her but she hurrily put a blank expression on her face and sit beside her and look at her carefully.
"ms"she said waving her hand infront of her she blinked and look at the dr.
as her eyes met the dr.Lily's eyes she panicked and push the dr.Lily so hard that she almost fell on the floor
"Y/N"i said running over to her i pull her to me.
"what's wrong baby"i said holding her close to me as she hugged me tightly she did not reply and started sobbing.
i tighten my grip on her as she was crying in my arms i sat down on the bed with her sitting on my lap i kiss her forehead and run my hand on her back to calm her down.
"what happend why did you push the dr."i asked confused.
"she- she is go-going to t-take me to h-him"she cried burying her head in my chest.
"No baby she is just here to help you"i said rocking us back and forth.
Suddenly i notice that the dr. and the officer were not in the room anymore where did they go i notice a small envelope on the bed i open it to see and there was a paper i open and it read.

i will come back soon.

My phone ring and i looked to see it was an unknown number i answered it and i recognized the voice it was the officer from last night.
"Hello mr.styles i will like to inform you that my officers are coming to take your girlfriend's statement"he said
"what but an officer and a dr. was here to take her sattement"i said
"what we did not sent any dr. and the officers just left the building"he said
"But they were here a man in police uniform"i said and realization hut me the envelope they were not officers they were sent by him as i was thinking officer spoke.
"we will be there in a few minutes"he said and hung up.
i look at her and she had calm down and was looking at me.
"Baby do you know who was them"i asked gently shifting on the bed so that my back rested on headboard....
she nodded her head.
"can you tell me"i said looking in to her eyes she nodded her head.
"she is his new girlfriend"she said
"and the man"i said.
she shook her head.
"I did not see him"she said.
"okay"i said
After a few minutes i hear a car pull in our driveway i stood up and look outside to see it was police car.
i turn around and pull her to stand up and lift her up in my arms and she wrap her legs around my waist i carry her downstair and sat her on the couch and went to the door the officer from last night with a few ladies came in.
"Hello mr.styles"he said
"hello"i said leading them to the couch
he sat down on the chair and the ladies sat beside her and i took a seat on the other couch which was on the left side of