Chapter II

Ellique was walking down the streets, looking for something to do. She then stumbled upon students of a certain school.

"Why don't I apply for school? I look young despite my age anyways" she thought and entered the school grounds

"Hey look, she's so pretty" a student commented but Ellique didn't hear it.

When she entered the school building, there were a lot of students walking around, and some talking to each other.

Ellique then accidentally bumped into a person. A bully, infact. Her eyes sparkled... There's demon behind her but only she can see it because that demon is using his powers to not be seen.

"Hey watch it, outsider!" The girl said and pushed Ellique against the lockers.

"Why are you inside school grounds anyways?" The girl again said.

"Stop controlling her" Ellique said to the demon behind the girl.

"Hah?!" She said "answer my question, you crazy lady!!" the girl shouted at Ellique and pushed her again.

Ellique, out of shock, pushed the girl away from her.

"Don't shout at me! You don't know who I am!" She snapped back.

"What the?" The girl whispered "you dare push me?!"

"And you dare shout at me?!" Ellique spat back with her soft voice.

"Tch, how annoying. Girls, get her" the girl ordered, and then the four girls at her back surrounded Ellique.

One pushed her, one punched her, one slapped her, and one was pulling her hair.

"You dare to hurt our queen!?"

"You'll pay for what you did!"

"Outsider!"

"Weakling!"

The four girls kept on shouting at Ellique, making her cry.

"I don't know what's happening to me, but it feels so traumatizing..." Ellique thought.

"HEY!!!" They then heard a booming voice in the hallway.

The girls then stopped what they were doing. The circle then gave way to that man to see what was happening.

"What happened here, Ms. Higgins?" The man said sternly.

"Mr. Principal, that outsider suddenly hit me and my friends" the girl said with a fake pouty face.

"Is that so... Ms. Higgins?" A boy said, moving forward and showing his phone wherein a video was being played.

"JESSICA HIGGINS! AND YOU FOUR! MY OFFICE. NOW!!" the man shouted, and so the five girls scrambled and went straight to the man's office.

"And you..." The man then looked at the boy "Mr. Redford, do you happen to know who this lady is?" He asked making Ellique sit up.

"Yeah. We met yesterday at some cafe, but we're still strangers"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ugh.. 3 more hours 'til I go home" Lucius complained.

"I wonder if that angel was studying like me?"

Lucius was then walking to his locker when he saw a bunch of students circled up. He went to see it, and he saw the angel that he met in the cafe.