CHAPTER FORTY - FIVE: NEEDED SAVING

Start from the beginning

He was too shy to tell her he ran away from home and they never tried to find him nor stop him at all. She and him were both poor but at least she was loved. He wasn't.

"Okay, does this mean..." I started to speak as clarity hit me.

Fatima once told this ugly story to me and I was always grateful of the young boy who saved her. But what does this all have to do with Suga? Is it possible that Suga is the boy?

What other more similarities and coincidences could Suga and Fatima have? Oh ya Allah!

"Wait who is Snow Soul?" I asked.

"I think it's Suga. Snow Soul reached to me via email and secretary of having a collaboration with me on a fiction story. Since the author seems to write in the saw way I did, I accepted. But the details of the story made me think he could be Snow Soul. I was right. I just didn't expect it to be Suga," Fatima explained.

I held the folder when a sticky note fell. I picked it up and gave it to Fatima. My eyes have already quickly read the note, making me shiver all over.

Fatima slowly uttered the written note:

"I'd saved you before. Now, I need saving. The Handsome Seven needs saving. Save us Fatima Maryam."

She reread it until she finally got the guts to look at me.

"RM, why do you need saving? What happened?" she asked.

____________________________________________________________________

Fatima's POV

Isaac held my hand as we listen to RM spoke of the situation. I wanted to help but I don't think I should. It would be inappropriate for me.

"We all feel that we should leave but we can't. We don't know how to get it out of our system. We love the fame, we are passionate towards our music. But we know only you can take us away. It was a mistake leaving abruptly, I admit that now. But what's done is done. What we can do now, is have the willpower to leave," RM, my former best friend and first love said to me.

"How can you have the willpower to leave?" I asked, feeling scared of the answer.

"I'm here to take you with me," RM said.

Isaac tightened his hand around me even more, looking at RM intently.

"RM, you know I won't let my wife go with you or to anyone of you," he said.

Then he rose up and pulled me gently. I stood up too.

"I'm sorry RM. But this is your problem. You know the rules of Islam, you are very aware of it. You have the knowledge. Now you need to leave sin and obey Allah. A woman's, especially a married woman's attention is not part of the equation of the solution you aim to seek," Isaac said and drag me out of the café as gently as he could.

"I'm sorry RM," I managed to say as I left him.

The manuscript was still there. My heart was racing. My emotions all mixed up with pity and guilt.

I pity the seven.

I am guilty of turning down Suga's call for help.

I feel trapped.

I want to listen to Isaac but I also want to save them from constantly sinning. The world of entertainment is a self – distraction machine. I need to get them out of Big Hit.

But how?

_____________________________________________________________________

Isaac's POV

I knew she was bothered by it. But I've made up my mind. I also know she would bring it up again. As we both lay down on the bed, I was waiting for her to speak.

"Hubby," she said.

"Yes?" I asked sweetly.

"I want to help Suga," she confessed.

I brushed my hand on her back.

"I know," I said.

"But I can't do anything, can I?" she asked.

"Yes. It's not in your position to help a non – mahram man, especially from Suga who used to or may still have strong feelings for you. What we can do for the seven though is make du'a," I said then kissed her forehead.

"In shaa Allah," she answered.

Then we both slept after doing dhikr together.

______________________________________________________________________

Fatima's POV

My husband was kissing me at the middle of the night. I closed my eyes and got lost in his touch and in his deep love for me. This was everything I ever wanted in a man. Someone whose very existence is perfection for me. My husband is one great man. He makes me fall for him over and over again. As we both shared the night, making passionate love and calling each other's names, my mind and heart makes du'a to Allah to keep this love pure, sacred and true.

I woke up with a loud vibration of my phone. I got and saw it was just a number.

"Hello," I said.

"Kismet," the familiar voice spoke.

It was no other than Suga.

I sat up and saw my husband still fast asleep. So I stood up and walk towards the dressing room.

"They're here and we can't say no," he said, fear in his voice.

"Who?" I said, feeling panic.

"It's a secret society who calls themselves the Illuminati, I'm scared Fatima, I've never been this scared. I blame myself. It was me who convinced the guys to accept the offer. And now we're trapped. We're trapped," Suga said, sobbing.

I covered my mouth in surprise as tears tempt to fall down.

I have heard about the Illuminati and made a guess that they are all working for the coming of the Dajjal. But never did I expect to have someone I know being offered by this evil group.

"Suga, just take the first flight home and come over here," I said.

"They won't let us leave our room. But they would if you come for us," he said, making me confused.

"Why would the Illuminati want me there?" I asked.

"They're for Iblis. Iblis loves divorcing couple. I am not asking you to divorce Isaac. I am asking you to pretend that you will be then come here. Then take us away. Make us leave. I promise to never bother you again. Just .... Just help us please..."

I was too speechless to speak.

"Okay, I will be there today," I said.

"Good but please tell Isaac not to come with you," he pleaded.

"I'm not gonna tell him. But be sure to be ready for an immediate plane to fly us back here," I said.

"Yes. Thank you Fatima. Thank you Snow girl," he said, remembering the name he called me before.

"Stay safe Snow Soul," I told him then hung up the phone.

"Wifey, who was that?" Isaac asked me, making me jump a little from where I was sitting.

______________________________________________________________________

"Good character makes one successful in this life and the next."

- Hadith

______________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading.

Vote and comment. <3