Chapter 14

**VIC'S P.O.V.**

Wow. Mike knows how to kick. I forgot how stong my brother was. Once I had recovered and could stand again, I saw Mike reach for Kellin. Words wouldn't escape my mouth. I froze. Then, they were gone.

I stood in the silent hallway alone. I sighed, feeling emotional and defeated. Kellin will never take me back if I don't act like I want to protect him. I'm just putting on an act for him. I was hoping it would piss him off and he would take me back; which started to work until I saw Tony.

We had dating when I was a freshman. We lived in Sacramento together. He was my everything. But my depression got the best of me. Even my lover couldn't make me happy. Tony knows about the whole death system. Mike was his angel before I died. Mike died as a child. Our mother killed him. Long story for another time.

I was really excited to see him again. I guess he moved to the area. He's a senior now, and has grown into a rather hot guy.. Though I thought that, those thoughts scare me. I want Kellin to be my all. But now that Tony is around again, old feelings are being brought up. Even though my plan was to get Kellin back, what if I don't want to?

I shook my head. Snap out of it. You've only talked to Tony for a few minutes. What if he's changed? What if he doesn't have feelings for me anymore? He probably doesn't. And of course Kellin will come back. He loves me; and I love him.

I sighed again and proceeded out of the school as the bell rang. I didn't Wait for Tony, or Jenna, or Hayley. I just wanted to be alone. Just knowing what is happening to Kellin infuriates me. I trudged down the stairs that led up to the school. I had gotten to the corner before I felt a soft hand on my shoulder.

"Vic!" It was Tony, and he just happened to be wearing that smile. That legendary smile I'll never forget. That smile that makes everything feel Okay. "Are you Okay? Why did you run after that boy?"

I smiled back. "Oh, him? He's just..." I paused. "...just a friend. I was making sure he's Okay. He always freaks out like that, haha."

"Oh, That's kinda lame." Tony shrugged.

"Yeah..."

Tony and I ended up walking to his house together. Since Kellin isn't in this dimension, I can go where ever. We had caught up a lot. Tony told me how he had also gone into a depression after I passed away.

"But I always had faith you'd become an angel, and I'd maybe see you again. It's sounds silly, but you're here now." Tony smiled, his eyes glossy. I smiled back and wrapped an arm around his shoulder.

"Don't cry, big baby," I laughed as we walked on the side walk. I removed my hand and he cleared his throat. I still couldn't help but wonder if he had any boyfriends after me. it sounds selfish, but I hope he didn't. I loved him so much. I can't see him throwing that away.

"So," I coughed awkwardly. "Had any boyfriends since then?" I mummbled and scratched my head.

"Nope." he kicked a rock. It was silent. I wonder what he was thinking. I'm pretty sure I just freaked him out. "but," he broke the suspenseful silence. "I never stopped loving you." his voice sounded so crisp and sincere, it sent chills down my neck. I remember that voice. That voice.

"Really?" I asked as we walked up the path to his house. Tony followed closely behind me.

"Well," he said as we approached his front door. "You tell me."

"Huh-" before I could finish my thought, Tony spun me around and lightly pushed me against his front door, his knee between my legs, his arm against the door, and the other hand caressing my chin.

"I really missed you," he whispered. His lips slowly drew closer. It felt like a life time until he finally pressed his lips softly against mine. This felt wrong. This felt so wrong.

...But so right.

I pushed back with my lips. Tony took my lower lip into his mouth and sucked on it, making me cringe in pleasure. This was wrong. I need to stop. I can't have feelings for Tony. I can't. I pulled away suddenly.

"Uhh," I struggled. "I, uh.. gotta go." I blushed. I felt terrible. I mean he still loves me. And I don't know what I feel. I'm confused. And I can't be fucking around while Kellin is sacrificing for me. I don't know Why though, since we broke up, I guess.

"Oh, Okay.." he said. He looked a bit hurt. "I'll see you tomorrow?" he threw on a smile, like he always does no matter what he's feeling.

"Sure." I smiled and walked past him down the walk way. Wow. Fuck.